You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I would need a hindi to english translation help

Hello. I would need a translation help. My need is to translate tape that is mainly in hindi to full english in written form. Would you have any hints where to find a person (can be also private person with language skills) from India for this purpose. I would be happy to pay some price for the translations. Thank you.
    I am not sure if the policies of the ISC allow such responses or not, but I have to say that I can provide the desired services subject to obvious conditions.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

There is nothing wrong to provide information of the service as sought by the author or any member of this site well versed in Hindi can also render the service with agreeing to terms.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, you can find a person who can translate you from Hindi to English. There are many freelancers who can do this work for you. You can find these freelancers at the site like,, etc. You can also use and find a person for the same.
    Honesty is the best policy.

There are many people who can offer this service. You can try online in various sites where you will find such people. I can also help you if you need. is a good site for such details
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments