You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

February 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the February 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions, to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment, in the credits section.
    Thanks Timmy Sir for announce February 2018 Cash Payments to Editors and Members and my heartiest congratulation to all Editors and Members who are in the list of cash Payment
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for the month of February! Glad that I could find myself on the list this time.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Hearty congrats to all those who are going to get the payment this time. But just for 15 rupees short, I may not get the payment for this month.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members who got payment for the month of February 2018.I thank webmaster for including my name in this list.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose name appears in the list of payment for the month of February 2018. Thanks to Mr. Timmy M. John for announcing cash payment on the starting of the month as usual.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for the month of February.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

thanks for the prompt payments from the webmasters and admin team to the eligible mebers.

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors of ISC who have received their payment for the month of January 2018. I also received payment for this month. Thank you ISC for announcing payments on time every month.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Invoice uploaded, Congratulation to everyone, do the best and get the best, keep it up for the next month.
    live happily in every situation of life

My wishes to all those who are getting payment this time.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of February 2018. I wish the members to get more payments like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

my hearty congratulation to all members who received a cash payment of February 2018.

Congratulations to all the fellow ISCians who got listed for the payment this month.
    I have uploaded my filled invoice for the same.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you sir for announcing February 2018 cash payment. Congratulations to all the winners.

Hi,
    My best wishes and congratulations to all the cash amount recipient of the month February 2018. Hope to see my name in next month's list.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.