You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- February '18- Winner!

This star is always shining and all we need to do is to recognize the brightness with which it shines across the ISC sky. Friends, the Star of the Month award for the month of February goes to Ravi Shankar in recognition of his contributions to different sections and especially for updating the contents posted on this site.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Members are requested to join me in congratulating the Star of the Month- Feb '18.
    Hearty congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the Star of the Month Award for February, 2018. No doubt it is an apt selection.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations Mr. Ravi Shankar for getting the 'Star of the Month' award. Your hard work really pays off. Best of luck for your future endeavours.
    Dr. Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Ravi Shankar for winning star of the month award for Feb 2018. No doubt that he is the shining star and always shine in the sky of ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar Sir for being the winner of the Star of the Month Award for the month of February 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My warm wishes to Mr Ravi Shankar for winning the Star Of The Month For February.
    You again selected the best and deserving candidate.

This is to convey my congratulations and appreciations to Ravi Shankar for winning star of the month award for the month of February 2018. Generally, I will be seeing his name every day as the top scorer of the day on the top performer's list. He deserves this award.
    drrao
    always confident

My best wishes and congrats to Ravi Shankar for having bagged the prestigious star of the month award for the month of Feb 18 and he truly deserves the award for his best contributions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ravi Shankar being the winner of Star of the Month award for February '18.

Congratulations Mr.Ravi Shankar on winning the star of the month. All the very best for future awards. Great to see you score consistently high points and centuries.

Hearty congrats to Mr Ravi Shankar for this Star of the month award.

Please keep up your outstanding contributions in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for getting the Star of the month award for the month of February 2018. This award has been given to a truly deserving person. I wish you to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the 'Star of the Month' award for the month February, 2018.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My hearty wishes to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the Star Of The Month Award For February 2018.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the star of the month award.

my hearty congratulation to Ravi Shankar to winning star of the month award of month February.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the Star of the Month Award for February, 2018. Keep on doing such good work.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the Star of the Month!

Congratulations Mr Ravisankar. Let us hope to see more useful and informative posts from Mr. Ravisankar, in all sections. With warm regards and best wishes to you, dear friend.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

I am really honoured with this award.

I am thankful to ISC and to all my friends here for their wishes.

My best wishes and congratulations to Mr. Ravi Shankar for winning the star of the month February 18 award in ISC. Hope to get some wonderful contributions from you in upcoming days.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.