You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Suggestions on setting up a blog

I know many members of ISC are successful bloggers and are earning a good amount of money through it. I also want to start my own blog but I have no idea on how should I proceed. I am a complete novice to it, so I googled it out but could not make much out of the results.
    Any help and suggestions from senior members will be highly appreciated. It would be better if they can provide a step to step guide on how to set up a blog.
    Want to start a blog but have no knowledge about it.
    Dr.Sashikanth had started a thread in forum a month back, I think, it was also good. Please check it out.

If you are already having a Gmail account, open the page and on the right side beside the image of yours, there is a link for various Google applications through which one can reach a blog page for self creation of own blog, manage and upload daily as directed by the said page. According to me, it is easy to set up a blog of your choice, have a nice caption which must be attractive, the motto behind the blog and post such items which connects s to the blog regularly. Thus your blog would be accepted and that can be integrated with adsense account to generate the revenue through ads.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This thread is being locked with reference to Natarajan's response at #628739.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.