You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Get well soon, Mr. Manohar Parrikar

When the BJP supporters are celebrating the historic victory of the party in Tripura and successful formation of coalition in Nagaland and Meghalaya, one of the most efficient Chief Ministers of the country and the BJP, Mr. Manohar Parrikar, has fallen ill. Since 15th February, 2018, Mr. Parrikar has been admitted to different hospitals in Mumbai and Panaji. It is reported that he is suffering from ailments ranging from mild pancreatitis, dehydration and low blood pressure.

The efficient Chief Minister of Goa and former Defence Minister of the country, who is respected even by the opposition, haven't stopped his functioning even in hospitals. Now he has formed a three-member Committee of senior ministers who would take major decisions during his follow-up treatment abroad.

Get well soon, Mr. Manohar Parrikar.
    Goa would be missing the able and sure presence of CM Manohar Parikkar has he was admitted in the hospital for various ailments. Surely people would be missing his wise administration and apt dealing of matters with great dedication. I am also wishing him speedy recovery.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar has left for US for his further treatment by a special flight from Mumbai airport. He is accompanied by a doctor and his elder son, Utpal,

We pray for his early recovery.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Just a link Mr Partha. At 628355 Here. Is there any difference? Let us be acceptable.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Wishing him a speedy recovery, trust that everything would be fine. There would be many people dying everyday in India for lack of medical care, the families of such patients would be angered when they hear politicians or leaders of any party going abroad for treatment. But his would be another thread to be discussed.

Let us hope for his fast and speedy recovery soon.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Mr Parrikar is no doubt a good and able administrator. He is a very influential and strong leader of BJP. I wish he should recover well and come back healthy to continue his services to the state of GOA in particular and for India in general. May God bless him with a long life and health.
    drrao
    always confident

#628777: Goa is known for tourism, not for health tourism, like Kerala. As far as I know, Mr. Parrikar has never given unsolicited advice to other Chief Ministers to come to Goa and learn hospital management.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

#628819. Health tourism? Are you referring to UP Mr Partha?
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

No, I am referring to ''God's own country''. Health tourism is a major revenue-earner and source of employment of the state.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I appreciate & stand in support of the author that Mr. Manohar Parrikar must be cured while at the same time hoping him to again join the Indian politics & do some good assistant to our PM for the coming election.

• Sign In to post your comments