You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Query about article posting

When in the previous week I wanted to post an article, it shows an error message that I do not have the facility to post an article is not allowed for me? But there were so many articles in this site. So, kindly allow me to give the permission to post articles in this site.
    Ms Anosua M, It may happen due to two reasons:
    1. Your posting right has been removed due to the violation of the guidelines of the article section.
    2. Your 5 articles are in the queue for approval.
    Generally, due to above reasons, you are unable to post the new article. If 5 articles are in the queue then please wait for their approval and if you have violated guideline then please wait for the answer from the editor in this thread.

Honesty is the best policy.

Anosua,

You are unable to submit articles as your posting permission was removed last year and it will not be restored right away. First, you need to improve English skills. Secondly, you should submit content in your own words & not plagiarize it from other sources.

It is suggested to use the free Grammarly tool which is available for members and be active in the forum to help you improve English & writing skills.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you vandana mam. As a new writer there may be some mistakes from my side. But the complain of plagiarism is not correct.
    I continuously trying to improve my English skills. Now, what to do immediately to post new articles.
    Please give me the procedure to use free grammerly tools in this site.

Please visit the site https://www.grammarly.com/
    Then click on the icon add Grammarly to chrome. You will be taken to the personalize Grammarly page. Choose your writing categories and the level of your writing skills and then you sign up and download. Please check that you are choosing the free version.

From your profile It is clear that you have so far submitted 13 good articles and that were impressive too. That means you have the profess and ability to write some good articles. But as explained by our ME, there could have been posting guidelines violation and that brought ban on posting in that section. Nevertheless you have the chance to write articles in future, but make some impressions through this forum by participating regularly and then seek the permission of posting in article section. Surely the ISC admin would agree to allow. Be regular and leave your comments in various threads and impress the editors.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.