You must Sign In to post a response.
Do not raise frivolous threads.
  • Category:

Sun may fail to rise one day, but ISC will never fail to pay its members on the due day"

Dear Members,
    It is my thought -" Sun may fail to rise one day, but ISC will never fail to pay its members on the due day"

What is your good thought about my thought?
    By the statement that '......the Sun may fail to rise one day.....' , it is abundantly clear that the author is talking about only those days when the Sun doesn't rises because of being covered by the dense black coloured clouds and not 'the doomsday' or 'the day of qayamat' when the Sun will never rise again.

Clouds come and go like unexpected banks holidays. Therefore, it appears that the author of the thread is not totally wrong in saying that '...." Sun may fail to rise one day, but ISC will never fail to pay its members on the due day"...'.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The author implies that ISC is prompt on its payment which is true and we have expressed our gratitude in similar threads in the recent past.

It's a nice rhetoric line or praise phrase but if the Sun fails to rise, then it would be a calamity of such magnitude that normal functions would be thrown into disarray.

I agree with the author. I have found that the Mr Timmy John announces the RSB or cash payment on last day of the month and very first or second day of the new month respectively and regularly. Thanks to the webmaster. It proves that the ISC is the trustworthy sites and the best educational site. Quick payment encourages the members to be active and participates as much as possible.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I agree with the statement of the Sun. Last month I raised a thread on this subject as I received the payment on the same day of my raising the invoice which is really a fantastic job. Every month the webmaster will announce the Revenue share bonus for the first 20 members and the payments will be declared the next day. The amount will be in our account within maximum 5 days of raising the invoice. So far there was no incident of delay. I should specially mention that the amount which I have not claimed in 2010 had been paid to me in the year 2016 when a raised a thread telling that I have not raised the invoice as I don't know the details at that time. Such is the accuracy and honesty of the site. I thank and appreciate the administrators of the site for their ethics and attitude.
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.