You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Had a narrow escape on life as a car hit my scooter while reversing suddenly without giving signal.

Today afternoon at the busy Parklane main road, when I was returning home. a car which was parked on the side taken in reverse direction without giving hand signal or any one at the back to alert and thus my scooter was it and I fell down with bruises and injury on my middle chest area, hands and legs. Luckily no other vehicle was following me , otherwise it would have run over me. After doing the mistake the car owner , a lady asked to pardon. But the onlookers and passerby chided her left and right. All the blessings of elders and well wishers saved me.
    Mr. Mohan: If I am correct, last year also, you suffered from an accident/skid of your two-wheeler. So, try to minimize using the two-wheeler considering that you are on the wrong side of the fifties and the vehicular traffic has been increasing in your city by leaps and bounds.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Mr. Mohan: If I am correct, last year also, you suffered from an accident/skid of your two-wheeler. So, try to minimize using the two-wheeler considering that you are on the wrong side of the fifties and the vehicular traffic has been increasing in your city by leaps and bounds.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Sir I was going at right speed and from the side of the road, but the car parked suddenly taken reverse and then take strait to move and that hit me.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Just now Dr Rao has inquired about my health and condition. Thank you so much for calling and that shows the family bonding of members with one another. All your blessings saved me.
    K Mohan

Mohan, you should thank God for nothing series happened. Please consult a doctor and if necessary take treatment as suggested by the doctor. You may have to take a TT injection. This is the main problem with owner cum drivers. Her fault but you suffered. It is good that the nearby people helped you and chided that lady. Any damage to the vehicle. In Hyderabad, people are having no traffic discipline. because of this problem only incidents like this are happening. We should be careful. It is happy that you are not seriously hurt and normal now.
    drrao
    always confident

My vehicle is also good and no bad damages. I had taken injection and medicines immediately after the accident.
    K Mohan

I think, your two wheeler is prone to accidents. I suggest you to consult an astrologer to know the chemistry between you and your two wheeler. If required, dispose off the present vehicle and get a new vehicle. Also, there could be some evil eye on your good scooter.

Similarly, my good old Padmini too has been subjected to evil eye. A month back, a bike hit the back(right) of my Padmini while she was overtaking a lorry, when a bike-man tried to overtake my Padmini. My Padmini had little bruises on her back. God saved my Padmini and me.

No life without Sun

Glad that you are safe Mohan sir. It is not how good we are on the roads while driving, it's how bad people around us are with the traffic/road sense and driving skills.

I have clearly stated the mistake on the part of car driver who has taken reverse without indication. For that scooter cannot be blamed.
    K Mohan

An unfortunate accident can happen even if an individual is driving his/her vehicle on a public road with utmost care because he/she has no control on the driving habits of other persons driving their vehicles on the same road. Therefore, one has to be alert and take all possible precautions while driving a vehicle, whether it is a two wheeler or a four wheeler.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

• Sign In to post your comments