You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 25th Feb-3rd Mar'18 on topic - Discover (Winners)

It is the time to announce the winners of topic based TOW Discover. ISC strives to be one of the best educational portal where the readers can find and discover anything they want to know. It is the fountain of ISCians which it made happened. It was a great week and thank you to all the participants for providing the doer seeks to discover the inherent lessons around all corners touching the topics.

And the winner is - Aditya Mohan for his thread - What we haven't discovered!"
    ~ We have to continually jump off cliffs and develop our wings on the way down! An intrigue poem indeed.

The special awardees are:
    1. Jignesh for his thread - Discover relaxation in pleasant old memories
    ~ A thread that has an essence of discovering ourselves from our memories which are vivid and heart warming.
    2. Partha K. for his thread - Discover the new personality: Know your adolescent child
    ~ The thread recapitulates the childhood memories. Adolescence is a tendency to move towards creative work and strengthening our self-confidence
    3. Vandana for her thread - Discovering your family
    ~ A thread relevant in the present day living of families where no one has time to speak to each other.

The winner would be awarded 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Cash credits would be given to other participants based on the quality. Please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    3) Discovering your family or Dsicovering your family. I think it is a typo mistake.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Conratulations to Aditya Mohan for being selected as winner of TOW contest for the week 25th Feb-3rd Mar'18 on topic - Discover.
    I also congratulate all the special awardees for the same contest.

My heartiest congratulations to the winner Aditya Mohan and special prize winners Jignesh, Partha and Vandana.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My best wishes and heartiest congratulations to the winner Aditya Mohan for his wonderful contribution and applause to special prize winners Jignesh, Partha and Vandana for their best contents.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Wow. That was a surprise. I didnt think I'll win because this time the entries were all super-strong. Everyone did very well this time.
    I congratulate all the winners and all the participants .

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the three winners, excellent thought-provoking entries, all the best for future awards.

Congratulations to the winner Aditya and all the special prize winners for the topic based TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

It was a very interesting contest and we really had the opportunity to read and go through the entries by the members.

I congratulate all the winners for their respective awards and hope they will be contributing with same zeal and interest in future also.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning TOW award. I also want to congratulate Jignesh, Partha K and Vandana Madam for winning the special award of TOW contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the TOW .
    No life without Sun

I like to send my appreciations and congratulations to Aditya Mohan through this post for winning the TOW award for the week25th Feb to 3rd Mar 18 for the topic Discover. I think he discovered how to win the TOW contest. My congratulations to Jignesh, Partha and Vandana for winning the special prizes in this contest. I wish all the winners to continue their good work and be the winners in many more such contests.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan for being the winner of the TOW award for the week 25th February to 3rd March 2018. And I also congratulate Mr. jignesh, Mr. Partha ans Vandana Madam for being the winners of special prizes. I also participated in this TOW contest this time and my entry is Discover the talents inside you. This is the first time I have participated in the TOW contest and expected the prize. But their are so many entries for this contest and editors have picked best among them. I will try for another TOW contest.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congratulations to the winner and all the special prize winners of the Topic based TOW contest on the topic 'discover' for the week 25th Feb to 03rd Mar '18!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Hearty congratulations to the winners of thread of the week contest.

My hearty congratulations to Aditya Mohan for winning the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate all the special prize awardees in this contest. A number of innovative thread came up this time.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the winners, Aditya and all the special prize winners for the topic based TOW contest on the topic 'discover' for the week 25th Feb to 03rd Mar '18.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

I missed this announcement thread earlier. Congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan for winning the first prize and appreciations to Mr. Jignesh and Ms. Vandana for winning the special prize. I am little bit astonished to find my simple thread on a father's feeling about his adolescent child has been found worthy of a special prize. Thanks to the Editors.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Aditya Mohan for winning the TOW contest. Also want to congratulate Mr. Partha, Vandana mam and Mr. Jignesh for their achievement.
    But most important thing about this contest is to go through some wonderful writings by our authors. I always love to read the entries of TOW contest. But this time the subject is Discover which gives us some awesome writings from our members which I personally enjoyed a lot.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.