You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do You Afraid Of Dead People Around You ?

I need to inform you that we are always surrounded by the memories & the left behind activities of the dead people around us & this happens all the time.

Don't believe it ?

We might not have gone through the fact that most of the laugh tracks on television were recorded long back & due to not being updated of those, most of the people you hear laughing are dead. Even the most famous celebrities that we have watching in the electronic medias remains no more with us but still we enjoy their movies. We also read the name being carved on the rocks in the memories of the persons after their death.

So, if you are reading this submission while the same time not with the fellow members physically but still you are not alone as for sure that it's not possible.

With this all, I don't meant to make you feel afraid of anything.

I mean of anything...............
    I hope the author meant: 'Are you afraid of dead people around you ?' In that case my answer will be in negative. I do not believe in life after death. In one's thoughts the dead persons will be very often appearing, similarly in the dreams also. Dead person's thoughts may come as thoughts of the living persons too. Nothing more than that.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Adding to Mr. T.M.Sankaran

"Dr Ian Stevenson, former Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia School of Medicine and former chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Neurology, dedicated the majority of his career to finding evidence of reincarnation, until his death in 2007.

Dr Stevenson claims to have found over 3,000 examples of reincarnation during his time which he shared with the scientific community."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/716499/reincarnation-REAL-proof-life-after-death

As far as I am concerned I feel there is a concept of rebirth but it is nowhere proved. I never felt that some dead persons are around me. But sometimes I get dreams in which some of my friends and relatives who were died will appear and say something to me. These dreams also will never give any fear. But I remember some died person's actions and talks and I often remember them and be communicating with my children. I always am remembering my grandfather"s talks(Mother"s Father) and my grand Mother's kindness (Father's Mother) always and I will be telling them to many people.
    drrao
    always confident

When a person dead was a aged and old person , there are reasons to forget his or her memories after some days. But not with those who were young and passed away suddenly. For example my elder brother was died due to kidney failure when he was 18 and I was 16. That was a big shocker for our family and my mother could not come to the terms for five years and she used to weep and cry for whole five years. What I also feel that those who abruptly ended their life, they may be with us unseen. That why we try to fulfil all the pending wishes of those who were young and passed away.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The title alone conveys a different meaning, the thread leads to the age-old debate of people living on after the physical process of death. Based on one's school of thought death is just a physical process and the soul moves on. A life worthy of living would leave memories related to the person's good qualities, achievements, actions and noble deeds.

We often remember our elders who are no more, our teachers and relatives who are long gone. We don't remember them with fear, but we do think of the fond memories that they have left us.

I don't think we should be scared of the people who are not with us. They would be around to safeguard us and be like our well-wishers without a physical form. If you look into many Indian homes, there would be pictures of elders who have passed away with flowers. After praying to the Gods, we do say a prayer for our departed elders and seek their blessings before any major work, construction or wedding.

Modern science into the realm of paranormal activities often states that the disturbed souls and souls with extreme longing or unsatisfied/uncompleted life would still be around their favourite place.

• Sign In to post your comments