You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I think our contents are being copied by other sites at the time uploading itself ?

Since recent past I am observing that the contents posted in the forum or elsewhere are being copied by other sites at the time of uploading itself. Why I get this doubt because, my content writing get stopped for while and then resume and also on the address bar it is written as "not secure" and more over the site gets logged out automatically. All these makes the member getting annoyed and the delay in submitting the contents is widely affected. Hope our webmaster make some serious thoughts on this.
    Mohan, with regard to the display of 'not secure' in the address bar, the matter was already clarified by Tony sir in his response at #609548 in this thread wherein he has clearly mentioned that it is not a cause for worry. Coming to the point of getting logged out before submitting a content and members feeling annoyed about it, the topic is already under discussion in this thread and Vandana ma'am has already responded there stating that the Webmasters have been informed about the same.

That being the status, the only thing that needs to be clarified is as to what made you feel that our contents are being copied by other sites due to the points repeated by you. I am sure that the admin would be monitoring the site and any such issues would be taken care of by them.

Kindly be specific (and not vague as it may be in other issues) while bringing up such issues (as if you had some firsthand experience) and give references, if any, so that our members do not get unnecessarily worried. You need to think twice and need to be aware of the possible repercussions before posting such apprehensions.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Why the not secure alert wont appear for short responses being made in this forum ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Could you please make yourself clear? I think the security alert is always there in the address bar once you log in.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

• Sign In to post your comments