You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

A humble request to review my articles

My three articles are waiting for approval. All the other articles in between my articles have been approved. When today I checked new submission in article section I found that my three articles are at the last. Editors are requested to please reviews my articles.

The links of articles are:
    Your problem has been put up to the concerned section.

Hakimuddin, the second and third articles in question were submitted on the 04th and 12th of March respectively and so you could have waited a bit more. You must be aware, from responses by editors in similar recent threads, about the delay in reviewing articles due to the number of articles being submitted and a few of our editors being busy otherwise.
    Regarding the first article, the delay is due to the fact that the article is on a specialized topic and need to be checked by one who is an expert on the subject before final approval.

Request you to bear with us and to be patient. Please wait for a response from one of the panel editors.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Thank you very much, Sai sir. I was curious since some of the articles which are published after my article have already been approved and my articles are in the queue. Thanks for explaining the reasons for being delayed in the final approval.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Sir, one of my articles has not been reviewed for a long time. One month will be completed within a couple of days. I request the editors to please review it as soon as possible. The link to the article is :
    Though, Saji sir has already told me that the article is on specialized topic but sir one month is a very long time. Please, it is a humble request for the reviewing of my article.

Honesty is the best policy.

It will be checked today. Apologies for the delays.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.