You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 4th March -10th March 2018 (Winners)

Forum is the platform where we share our views and have a healthy discussion on various topics. It is really nice to see our ISCians coming up with good and different topics. Very few good threads have illuminated our forum section during last week. Now let me announce the winners of TOW for the week 4th March -10th March 2018.

It is decided to award special prizes only as none of the threads could find a place for the Winner award and the Special Prize goes to:

1. Natarajan for his thread - Cheat and be cheated, the Indian way of life.
    2. Vij for the thread - The Time – Present, Past and Future
    3. Sushma for her c thread - Do you support work from home option?

Congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work!
    Members, please join to greet the winners.
    My heartiest congratulations to special prize winners of 'TOW for the week 4th March -10th March 2018' - Natarajan, Viz and Sushma.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My hearty congratulations to Natrajan, Viz and Sushma for winning the special prize of the thread of the week contest of 4th March - 10 March 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The name appears as Vij in profile, not Viz. I request to correct the name in this thread.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations for the special prize winners. No winner thread for this particular week. I'm sure the forum members will start posting thought provoking threads soon.

My congratulations to the special prize winners. All the three threads which won the prizes are good and I hope the authors will continue their good work and make the winning a habit for them. Best wishes to the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

My heartiest congratulations to all the winners. Keep up the good work!
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Thanks to all who have joined in congratulating me and also to ISC for considering my thread for a special prize.

Yes, my profile name is Vij (I recently changed it). Requesting for correction in the winner announcement thread.

Vij, sorry for the typo error. The name stands corrected now.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Hearty congrats to the winners of TOW for the week 4-10 March.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all winners for winning thread of the week. May success be yours.

Congrats and best wishes to Natarajan for his thread - Cheat and be cheated, the Indian way of life. Vij for the thread - The Time – Present, Past and Future ,Sushma for her c thread - Do you support work from home option? which all won the special prize for the tow.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations for all the special prize winners for TOW March 4 to March 10.

Congratulations to Natrajan, Vij and Sushma for respective TOW prizes.

Congratulations to all the special prize winners of tow. All the best for future.

Congratulations to the special prize winners.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

My hearty congratulations to the Special prize winners Natarajan, Vij and Sushma. Hope to get more good threads in the upcoming weeks and we will see a Thread of the week winner.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Heartiest congratulations to Natarajan, Vij and Sushma for winning the Special Prizes in the TOW contest for the week 04th to 10th Mar '18!

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Congratulations to all winners for their thought-provoking threads. Waiting for more such threads from all of you.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty congratulations to Natrajan, Vij and Sushma for being the winners of the special prize award.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.