You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Life is under no obligation to give us what we expect

This is what Irfan Khan the Bollywood actor has tweeted after long silence about his "rare disease" called "Neuroendocrine tumour". The actor is going out of country for the treatment and ask people to pray for him.

Certainly, I pray for him. He is a actor who mesmerized audience with his natural acting. I am one of the biggest fan of his acting and hardly I have left any of his movie which I have not seen. The stars of Bollywood like Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir khan, all comes once in a decade but Actor like Irfan Khan born once in 100 years. I would even keep him ahead of Amitabh Bachchan (whom I am a die hard fan) as far as acting is concern.

Yes, Irfan Khan may not achieved big stardom, may not have won many award but there is no doubt that he is one of the fine actor in the world.

Let's pray for him and wish him get well soon.
    Irfan Khan is no doubt a very good actor. I also have a liking for him. He is unwell and going to another country for getting the treatment. It is that God has provided him with the requirements so that he is able to visit a foreign country for getting treatment. How many Indians can afford this? Let us all pray for his recovery and continue his life happily. I wish him all the best and hope he will get well soon.
    drrao
    always confident

"Neuroendocrine Tumor".

The list is long wherein this effect the body and as this is not a technical discussion so just wishing a speedy recovery for Irrfan Khan.

May, the actor soon join the stage again.

Life throws us a curve ball, when we least expect it. It knocks us sideways but life also gives us varying degrees of support that we need to steady ourselves. This support need not be monetary always.
    Mr. Ifran Khan, a versatile actor, will overcome this and comeback. Wish his a safe treatment a speedy recovery.

Jeet Singh,
    I am from the south and not much aware of the Bollywood actor Ifran Khan. I have seen many Bollywood Khans, and very few remain in my memory. Would appreciate if you attach an image of that great actor whom I wish speedy recovery.

No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments