You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Congratulations team India.

Another win and cup for India in Cricket. Yesterday night the final of the tri-series between India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh was completed by India winning the Nidahas Trophy. The Indian team again proved its supremacy in the game by winning the trophy. Yesterday night the game was gained by India almost from a stage of loss. Thanks to the heroic innings played by the Man of The Match " Dinesh Kartik" who made the victory possible. Wicketkeeper-batsman Dinesh Karthik played a brilliant inninsg by scoring 29 runs from just 8 balls. His outburst in the penultimate over made this victory possible. Let us all congratulate Indian cricket team for this victory.
    Dinesh Karthik played a brilliant inning by scoring 29 runs from just 8 balls. Hited six on the last ball. Played well and gifted the win to India.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to the Indian team, I honestly thought we had lost the chance as we were struggling a lot. But a valuable innings by Dinesh Karthik and the icing on the cake was the last ball six (unexpected from Karthik) brought joy to the Indian camp and gloom to the Bangladesh camp, the bowler was on his knees in the ground after his last ball crossed the ropes for a six. This innings also would be very useful for Dinesh Karthik to find his way back into the team.

Congratulations to team India. It was really a good match to watch. I was interesting match till the last ball of the match. Dinesh Kartik was the hero of the match. I remembered the six of the last ball by Javed Miandad on the ball of Chetan Sharma at Sharjah. History repeats itself. Dinesh Kartik really played an important inning of the team India.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Really wonderful final match I can not believe like that match happen and reason may be many but win is win. May be Kartik was angry due to playing at number 7 and due to that anger given more power on shot so credit also goes to Rohit sharma to utilize anger in right place.

I think Rohit Sharma can be best captain after dhoni in future instead of Virat kohli. What do you think friends is Rohit sharma making Virat to insecure on captain place.

Santosh Kumar Singh
    (Sr. Microsoft Dynamics Axapta Technical,Mumbai)

• Sign In to post your comments