You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bihar

Is Araria showing glimpses of future?

Recently bi-election was held at Araria in Bihar. The RJD candidate, Sarafaraz Alam, has won the election. The opposition vote-bank was consolidated and the RJD candidate has won. It is quite irrelevant that there are many criminal cases against the newly elected MP including a molestation case in the Dibrugarh-New Delhi Rajdhani Express. But what is more noteworthy is that after the declaration of result, a video has become viral where three youth are shouting anti-India and pro-Pakistan slogans. As far as I know, two of the three youth (Mr. Sultan Aazmi and Mr. Shehjad) have been arrested. I don't know about the third great man. It is also understood that the three promising young men are neighbours of the newly-elected MP.

But all these are past. Just now, I have seen another video. This video shows that the RJD MP is openly stating that he has only one agenda. His sole agenda to earn money making people 'bewakoof'. Till now nobody has claimed the video is fake.

Is Araria showing glimpses of future when the opposition parties will get united?
    After the by elections were declared and the results were out against the BJP , the social media was agog with activities against Modi government. But one such message which attracted me that the trend seems to be favouring UPA government in future with Rahul as PM, Home Ministry going to Omar Abdullah , Kannaiah Lal as Defence Minister, Mamta Benerjee as Foreign Minister, Karti Chidambaram as Finance Minister , and all the wrong doers from other parties in main positions as Ministers in Union cabinet. Just imagine the situation, which way the country is going to dogs in future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) was founded by Lalu Prasad Yadav in the year 1997. Yadavs and Muslims are traditional supporters of RJD. The Founder, National Convener, President, Chairperson and Leader of RJD, Lalu Prasad in presently in jail. He has a negative image of being corrupt, casteist, nepotistic and dynastic politician.

Lalu Prasad Yadav has been convicted and jailed in 2 scams. Also, his family, including wife Rabri Devi, sons Tejashwi Yadav and Tej Pratap Yadav, and daughter Misa Bharti have has been charged in several other corruption cases.

Under such a backdrop what else can be expected in Bihar.

RJD has always been desperate to remain in power by hook or crook so that they can siphon off the public money to fill their own coffers. Perhaps, one day their successors will have to pay the price by being forced to slave the ruling uncompromising criminals.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The party itself from which the MP contested is very notorious for corruption and unruly behaviour. The founder of the party himself is known for his money making and power hungry attitude. There is a saying in Telugu which means the people will follow the king. In the same all the party members will follow their founder Chairman who is running the show from the jail. We can't blame them but we have to blame the people who voted for him. We should feel pity for ourselves for the maturity levels of our voters. But anyway it is an indication that the fronts formed by such parties will be like this only. This fact is to be understood by the voters and use their intelligence in selecting the leaders.
    One way it is good that it is an eye opener for BJP also. BJP should work positively and shoul come out of over confidence and start respecting the friendly parties and try to win the elections.

drrao
    always confident

The families of those arrested have given the orginal recording to the police stating that it has been doctored. A forensic team is said to be analysing the authenticity of the video as some channels have said that the sync is not correct ( between lip movements and the voice).

Let's wait for the full report because if it proven it's doctored, we at ISC would be part of spreading communally delicate false messages. If the youth are found guilty, then we can certainly condemn these actions in the strongest manner.

If the video is doctored, then why have the police arrested these two great men?

And what about the second video where the MP is openly telling to make common people ''bewakoof'' (idiot)?

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

After a lot of introspection(!), I now feel that the Bihar Police must release the arrested youth. After all, they do have freedom of expression!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• Sign In to post your comments