You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Amusement

The best joke that would make us to laugh louder

Members,

This is a joke competition. All members are requested to respond with one best joke that they loved and enjoyed. Your good jokes will be studied, analysed and graded. The best joke that makes me (Sun) to laugh louder will be suitably awarded.

Come on Members! Post your Best joke.
    There is no end. There is no escape. I can't see a home.

I guess it's time to buy a new keyboard.

This is one most impressive joke I've come across.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

I have seen this joke in social sharing
    In the Biology class, the teacher says cell means small unit of organism
    In the Physics class, the teacher says cell means cell battery
    in the History class, the teacher says cell means Jail
    But at Home
    Father always says sell(homophone of cell) stock
    Mother always says cell (mobile phone) is dangerous

One more addition to those who know tamil
    Sel means go by Tamil Teacher

I do not know which is right totally confused.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Teacher: Ramu, if you have four cows and you sell them of Rs 1000.00 each, how much money would you have in hand?
    Ramu(school boy): Sir, how can you ask such a silly question.

Teacher: Arrogant boy and slaps him.
    Ramu innocently replies: But sir, a cow is worth at least Rs 50,000 each. I would be a fool to even think of such a silly idea, let alone sell it.

Teacher: ashamed and embarrassed becomes very quiet.

My short and simple joke:

Postman: Oh! I have to walk 8 kilometers to deliver the packet on this hot summer afternoon.
    Mannu: Idiot! Why would you walk so far? You can easily post it.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Teacher asks a student in class:
    Teacher: Ramu, where is Himalaya?
    Ramu: I do not know miss.
    Teacher: Idiot. Stand on the bench (for punishment)
    Ramu stands on the bench and after some time:
    Ramu: Miss, it is not seen.

Honesty is the best policy.

Wife to husband: I am not performing any pooja or prayer for your well being. But you are progressing very well. How?
    Husband to wife: All by the blessings of the GOD.
    Wife to husband: NO. I think someone else is doing the prayers for you. Who is that lady? Tell me otherwise, I will not allow you to eat.

drrao
    always confident

A little boy looks at his mother at a wedding and says, "Mummy, why is the girl dressed all in white?"

His mother answers, "The girl is the bride and she is in white because she is very happy and this is the happiest day of her life."

The boy nods and then says, "OK, and why is the boy all in black?"

Knowledge is power.

A man enters a bar and orders three drinks.

The barman serves him accordingly. He watches as the man drinks from each glass one by one till all three are empty.

The barman asks the man - "Why do you drink in this manner?"

The man replies "I have two brothers, and we have decided that we will drink together at least once in a week. Since they have recently moved away to distant places I am drinking on behalf of my brothers also by ordering three drinks. My brothers are also doing exactly the same thing where ever they are."

One day, the man orders only two drinks and starts drinking.

The barman guessing something bad approached the man and said "My heartfelt condolences for your loss."

The man replied "There is nothing like that. My brothers are fine. The only thing is that now I have decided to quit drinking."

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Wife: Dear in my dream, I saw you in a jewelry shop and you bought me a diamond ring.
    Husband: I too had the same dream and I saw your dad paying the bill.

Regards,
    Ramya

Members,
    Though I enjoyed the jokes from the members, none of the jokes could make me laugh loudly. Waiting for more jokes. Members may post additional jokes if they have.

No life without Sun

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    drrao
    always confident

We are shutting down this thread on grounds of indecent jokes and will in future not permit members to invite others to share jokes.

Those who stepped over the line - be warned that you could face suspension for any more such irresponsible responses which cross the boundaries of decency.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.