You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Will delaying in article review affect my points and RSB of Feb

I had submitted my article on 21 February but so far (almost 1 month) it is not reviewed. Whether will it affect my points of Feb and RSB or not? If editor want some changes and it is not approved in the last of March, I will not get the points of that article in the month of Feb. I have also submitted a request in this thread but I was told that it is being delayed due to the specialized topic. I do not know how much more time will it take to review my article. What should I do?
    I do think that your pending article(s) will be reviewed before 31st March. Furthermore, the RSB is given one month later, i.e., you will get the RSB on 1st March for your contribution in January. So, there would be no problem due to the little bit delay in reviewing articles.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

If our article is getting reviewed by this month, you may not have any problem with this delay in review for your point s and RSB. Otherwise, you will get that point next month only. Most probably I feel the review will be done by this month. I think Editors will see this thread also and help you by completing the review with next 10 days. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Don't worry about it. Your article will be checked today.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.