You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Delhi

What has happened to him? He has started aplogizing to one and all

Earlier he used to carry certificates in his pocket. In every public meeting, he used to give certificates to others. He used to say somebody was corrupt, another one was 'chor', the third one was drug-peddler, the fourth one was a robber, etc. And all his party-members were the epitome of honesty.

But what has happened to him? He has started apologizing to all. Two days back, he apologized to Vikram Singh Majithia, the Akali Dal MLA, for earlier calling him names. The day before yesterday, he apologized to Nitin Gadkari, the BJP leader and Central Minister, and to Kapil Sibal, the Congress leader. What has happened to him?

His party leaders say that his apology is due to many defamation cases being faced by him all over India. After all who is going to pay the fees of advocates, particularly when the donation to the party fund has dried up? Although officially the party is saying that he is 'hell-bent' on doing service to the public instead of going to one Court from another.

Is the revolutionary in Arvind Kejriwal totally finished? Who knows!
    I have seen this news in the paper today. I am not able to understand what happened. He is probably repenting for his past mistakes. He is sending his regrets to all whom he scolded earlier. Is he a changed man? Or circumstances made him appear like that? No Idea. What happened to his fight with the principal secretary of the state. Is he saying sorry to him? We have to wait and see. We can cheat people once or twice. But not every time and always.I don't know whether this great AAP president learnt the lessons fully or still in the mode of learning. If he is really bent upon doing service to the society really it is welcome. Only time has to answer all our doubts.
    drrao
    always confident

In the third para of my thread, I have mentioned the possible reason for so many apologies.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence

Whatever we are making out of this but the possible reason could be that he is preparing for the coming elections. He intends to clean the image.

Truly speaking the winning of the AAP in Delhi wasn't as expected & with of that much strength but we saw that happening. But the time has changed a lot & this might not get repeated in the future.

In addition to the above, we also having the ability of forgetting the things. So there would be the chances that he may get reelected again although of not that much of seats. This can't be denied.

Arvind Kejriwal has become politician by default. He lacks the quality of a politician and behaved strangely in the past. Probably for that reason he was made to distance himself from Anna Hazare. And for the politician they should not talk rubbish out of anger and then repent. Having seen spate of cases against him, may be he felt apologising is the best way to get out of the tangle no matter he has to keep his ego a side. Nevertheless at least he woke up to the reality of the life in politics , otherwise he would have been isolated in the long run. Good that we would see Kejriwal as the normal stream politician henceforth.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Kejriwal is asking for forgiveness to all those people to whom he called corrupt. This is just an act to clean his image amongst the people of India. He is eyeing General Election 2019. One cannot predict the politicians and their actions but this can be understood very well that why it has taken four years to realize all these? The simple act to please people and pretend to be a normal AAM admi.
    Paresh B. Gujarati.
    Mechanical Engineer.
    'I'mprovement always begins with 'I'.

But seeking apology doesn't make him clean. Many people are saying that he is very afraid of defamation cases and associated cost.

One thing people came to know now that those who claim to cleanse the politics with their agenda and janda, are bound to fall with present politics and thus we should not believe anyone in future on this plank.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

From the time AK entered politics, I had been repeatedly reiterating that this guy AK is not a good guy and not a clean guy. He cannot be Mr. Perfect or Mr. clean. He proved to be one of the useless Bureaucrat turned politician. I am sure, he is likely to lose his position and power in next election. He is a tiger under the cow skin.
    No life without Sun

So far he was only an engineering graduate of IIT, Kharagpur. Now he has graduated in politics also.

He used Anna Hajare to enter in politics in which he succeeded well. However, after tasting power of position, he has now come to terms of politics like other seasoned politicians.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

It is understood that the defamation case filed against Arvind Kejriwal and other AAP leaders like Ashutosh, Kumar Biswas, Raghav Chadha, etc. is not going to be over soon. A simple apology by Arvind Kejriwal won't solve the issue.

• Sign In to post your comments