You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Time for approval of a post by the editors

I have posted a article of a school few days ago, but yet it is not verified by the editors. I would like to know that how much time it takes to get verified a post.
    Please provide the url of your school submission so that our editors can give apt and right reply for your question.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Generally, the articles will be reviewed by the Editors in about a maximum of ten days. They go serially as per the date. But if there is a heavy workload and many articles to review it may take a little more time. The articles of well-established members in ISC and who are submitting their articles for long may get preference than others. Wait for some time and then raise a thread with reference to your article URL.
    drrao
    always confident

#630516: Do long standing members of ISC get preference over other members? I hope not.

Mr. Natarajan: On the contrary, new Members receive little bit encouragement and subtle preference in ISC, and senior Members don't mind.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Mr. Prasoon, as a lot of articles get posted everyday, so it may take sometime to review your post. Don't worry it will get reviewed in due time. I will forward your query to the concerned editors. Also, I think taking time only improves the judgement upon any article.
    Mr. Partha to ISC and their editors all members are same. I don't think preference or less importance is given to anyone. You are as precious member to us as Mr. Prasoon or any other ISC member.

Live life Kingsize!

I think Prasoon is referring to a school post and not an article. It will be reviewed as per its placement in the queue of new submissions.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

#630519. This particular aspect I remember that I read in a reply to a post similar to this by an editor long time back. I don't remember exactly the date and other details. What exactly I mean is some people who are very regularly posting articles(that is why I used well established not Long standing or seniors) may get preference.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments