You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Can I provide details of workshops in forum section?

Since vacations are going to begin, many organizations have started conducting workshops and summer classes for people of different age groups. Is there any separate section in ISC to provide those details, or am I allowed to give details of them in the forum section?

I am not intending to do any promotion. This is purely information sharing.
    Srimathi there is no separate section for sharing the workshop details at ISC. However use this forum page wisely and mention in detail what kind of workshop you have attended and what you have been benefited. Alternatively you can write some good articles on that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for your clarity Sir. But it is not about sharing my experience. I wish to provide details of workshops, that are going to be conducted. It is more like details in job section of ISC.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

In that case prefer to write in article section. You can expand the narration and that would be informative and has lots of benefits to the students, members and on line readers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Yes, you can post articles in ''Articles'''section. In fact, last year ISC organized a contest of article-writing on different summer workshops/classes in different Indian cities.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Yes, as Mr Partha says you can post an article on this subject. If this camp is organized by an institute, school, college, etc then you can post it in that schools or college section. You can write summary or review of that school and college. In my opinion, the forum is not a good section to write summer camps information.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you all for your suggestions.
    Do the rules for articles remain same for such workshop details? Especially the word count and external links?

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Srimathi, the rules would remain the same as for any other article. Just type out 'summer camps/ summer workshops' in the search box and press 'enter' in your keyboard to get a list of articles on such topics that have been posted earlier.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Thank You Saji sir. As recommended, I will go through the earlier posts.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.