You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Extensive Southern Railway summer special time table through QR code

For the first time in the history of Indian Railways, the GM Sourhern Railway has introduced an extensive timetable of Summer Special Trains during April-June 2018. Passengers intend to book the tickets in advance for the summer vacation can Scan the QR code provided and plan their vacation trip, and this would be great boon as during every summer vacation we miss the time table of special trains as it was only known through media reporting which is again time bound. Such innovative ideas are most welcome.
    Among Indian Raiways south Central Railway is the most profitably running section. They propose many innovative ideas for making the passengers more comfortable. This is one such initiative. We should feel happy for the technological advantages that are being used by SCR. But if the railway can make these special trains to run in time, it will be the best gift to the commuters. Once I travelled by a special train. This train has to start from Secunderabad at 9PM. But it was started at 12 00 Midnight. It was supposed to reach Rajahmundry at 6AM but reached 12 00 Noon. I heard the same complaint from many people many times. Anyhow a good arrangement for booking the tickets by these trains.
    drrao
    always confident

Really a good and welcomed move of south Railways. Vacation is the peak time and passenger worry for the ticket reservation of and the numbers of trains running between different station. Many people will be benefitted by this move the SR. I appreciate this move of SR.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments