You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 11th Mar'18 - 17th Mar'18 (Winners)

It's time to announce the winners of the TOW for the week 11th March - 17th March 2018. And the Winner is:
    Vij for his thread - We are engineers, but do we fix things?
    ~ A thread that tries to bring out the basic factors which influence to become a successful Engineer. A message to the younger engineers today!

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Ved Prakash Anand for his thread - What is in the name ?
    ~ A thoughtful thread that emphasises the importance of quality rather than brand name.

2. Mita.S for her thread - A help to our nature by providing water for birds and animals in Summer
    ~ A thread which suggests to safeguard our little animals from summer and our little effort for their survival.

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Vij for his wonderful thread "We are Engineers, but do we fix things " which was eye opener and eventually won the thread of the week award. Also my appreciation goes to Ved Prakash for winning the special prize for his thoughtful thread "What is in the name and Mita for her suggesting thread " A help to our nature by providing water for birds and animals in summer" which was timely as the summer sets in the birds suffer the problems with silence. Round of applause to all the winners and keep it up.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of TOW award for their respective positions.

Please keep up your good work in ISC. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Vij, the winner of 'TOW for the week 11th March 18 to 17th March 18' and special prize winners Ved Prakash Anand and Mita. S.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My congratulations to Vij for winning the TOW for the week 11th March 18 to 17th March 18 . My congratulations also to special prize winners Ved Prakash Anand and Mita.S . I wish them a happy journey on this site and wish them many more such awards and gifts in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to the winners Vij, Anand and Mita.
    Hope these awards will help boost the inputs from these awardees. It may help others also to post more brain storming threads.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

My hearty congratulations to Vij for winning the award of the Thread of the week for the week 11th March - 18 March. I also want congratulates Ved Prakash Anand and Mita S for winning the special award of TOW for 11 March -18 March.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Vij, the winner of 'TOW for the week 11th March 18 to 17th March 18' and special prize winners Ved Prakash Anand and Mita. S.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to all the thread winners, all the best for the future threads.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Vij, the winner of 'TOW for the week 11th March 18 to 17th March 18', and also to the special prize winners, Mr. Ved Prakash Anand and Ms. Mita. S. All the Members are expecting many more thought-provoking threads from them.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty congratulations to the winners
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Hearty congratulations to Vij, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 11th to 17th Mar '18 and also to the special prize winners Ved Prakash and Mita! Keep up the good work and continue posting such thought-provoking threads.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Congratulations to Mr. Vij, for winning the TOW award for the week 11th March 18 to 17th March 18. I also congratulate the special prize winners Mr. Ved Prakash Anand and Ms. Mita. S. for the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Vij for being the winner of the winner of TOW for the week award for 11th March 2018 to 17th March 2018 and I also congratulate special prize winners Ved Prakash Anand and Mita. S.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I have no words but to acknowledge the same & extend my gratitude to all.

Not long time that I joined this & have been able to show my presence here. Adding, that I have improved a lot during this phase but at the same time agree that still a miles to go.

Thanks a lot.

Congratulations to all the prize winners, on TOW.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.