You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My personal appreciation to two low-profile Members of ISC

I am writing this post spontaneously on my own. And I am not an Editor. But I like the writings of many Members of ISC. Generally, those Members who write in Forum section are most well-known. The regular contributors in Articles section are also known. But these two Members are new. They don't contribute much in Forum section. They don't take part in debates/discussions. But they are progressing very rapidly in ISC.

I am talking about Ms. Soundharya and Mr. Babu Saroj. They are comparatively new Members (joined later than me). Ms. Soundharya contributes in Updates section and in Articles section. Her contributions are of very high quality and I am very much impressed. Mr. Babu Saroj contributes in Job section. He contributes regularly. Both are very low profile.

Both Ms. Soundharya and Mr. Babu Saroj have entered into the Diamond club ver silently and they are progressing rapidly. I am deeply impressed by their contributions. My appreciations to these two young Members. I am sure that they will reach the Platinum club soon because of their consistency and quality of contributions.
    There are few people who appreciate the efforts of others especially the newcomers in a particular field. I am really impressed by authors narration about these members.

Some people enter an area or field of activities like a storm and leave it like a hurricane. There are very few who perform consistently with slow and steady pace and make a place for themselves in the long run.

The author has very nicely depicted the qualities of these two members and I am really touched by this noble and gentle gesture.

Knowledge is power.

It is really nice to appreciate the new comers and even I send my regards to them .But I don't understand why the author called them as 'very low profile' members ?? Does he mean because they are new or write less ?? Since he said he is not an editor, I was just assuming based on what did he categorize them .They are doing well and are now in Diamond club .So was it like 'slip of tongue' ,here it may be 'slip of words' Any ways may the progressive authors bring more such valuable thoughts to our forum and all succeed .

Ms. Kavita.U: These two Members are 'categorized' as low profile because they don't take part in debates/discussions. They don't contribute to Forum section. I have mentioned these in my post. Do you think this 'categorization' is objectionable?
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to Mr.Babu Saroj and Ms Soundarya for entering the Diamond Club of ISC. People need to have various likes or core skills in various sections so that the entire ISC benefits.

I agree with Kavita because these two members are not unknown to forum section as they were very much active when they joined and mostly youngsters once settled in ISC always wanted to strict to particular section according to their choice as per the Adsense page views and related earning etc., So only we the oldies are always in forum section as our generation always wanted to have interaction and not satisfied merely with contribution. I can quote some other example in the past too, members like Pramod who always in the eye of others as he was No.1 in the site but his contribution was in Job section and followed his path, there was another member as per my observation contributed and earned much in job section is Jeba Princy. Like this, there are many members who always contribute more in ISC but since their names are not known to others as their contribution is less in Forum once they settled in ISC. Even my many day's absences in ISC, I can very well remember these two diamond club members Soundarya and Babu Saroj and they were much time flashed in forum superstars and I would like to convey my congrats them via this thread.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

"I can very well remember these two diamond club members Soundarya and Babu Saroj and they were much time flashed in forum superstars "-Is it so, Ms. Saroja?

Mr. Partha , the only part I did not like of your thread was calling the two authors as very low profiles .If you read my comment again I have emphasised clearly on very low profile .Your reply to my comment still does not justify your statement . Because we are not responsible people to categorize any author based on their amount of work here at the time when they are already at a good level .We can only appreciate their work .Anyways these are my views ..not rules...

Yes. Certainly. Now I cannot have solid proof because at many times, I have taken snapshot if my name is there in forum superstar and if that is the case with these two members they can come with their snapshots or any other member if they had taken snapshot and at that time if their names were present, even they can come up with snapshots.

I had a snapshot not with forum superstar but with top contributors which is attached herewith.

Delete Attachment

While I stand for appreciation or recognition of talents and hard work and also concur that both Babu Saroj and Soundharya deserve appreciation;
    in the context of using word 'low-profile' in this thread I would stand with Kavita and Saroja.

'Low-profile' means to us that the person is not deliberately seeking attention or self publicity. In that sense most of the ISC members are low-profile.

Moreover, Babu Saroj and Soundharya are both recognised by ISC and sincerely appreciated by ISC members and congratulated them on their getting various awards and recognition in ISC. Soundharya is also visible in forum. She has been selected as winner of TOW s even very recently also.

In fact both Babu Saroj and Soundharya were the winners in the Wizards/Super contributors awards for Sept-Oct 2017.

But let this thread be an encouragement to all others that talent,sincere hard work, consistent contributions and quality contributions will be always appreciated by ISC and ISC members. That way this thread is a motivating thread.

I think personal appreciation can better be expressed by using the 'virtual gift' system of ISC instead of dissecting the issue by discussing the same in the forum section. Obviously, the person concerned have not consented for use of their names in a public forum.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

#631414 -"I think personal appreciation can better be expressed by using the 'virtual gift' system of ISC instead of dissecting the issue by discussing the same in the forum section."

I too agree.
    But nobody participating in the thread meas anything against the members. In fact the 'dissection and analysis' is only in the usage of the 'qualifying' or 'categorisation'. That is taken only in general terms. The members appreciated in this thread need not be restricted to such categorisation,they are deserving and recognised in a broad and deserving way already.

Congratulations to Mr.Babu Saroj and Ms Soundarya for entering the Diamond Club of ISC. Their efforts are well recognised by the ISC and I remember that they were selected as Wizards and stars some of the recent months. But as told by the author they participate less in the forum section and they stick to other sections as mentioned by the author.
    drrao
    always confident

#631415 - Is categorisation as 'low profile members of ISC' not dissection of their personality?
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

A word of appreciation is always an energy booster. Thank you Mr. Partha for your appreciation. Your words portray how keen you are observing the efforts of your fellow ISC members. Also, I don't bother about the term 'low profile member' mentioned in the text. Only very few people appreciate the work of others and you are really one amongst such people. A big respect for your kind gesture. Thank you!

The author means that these two members keep a low profile. Just a mistake in the usage. He should have said "my appreciation to the two members of ISC who keep a low profile". The author does not mean any disrespect to the two members.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

There is a saying that "Let the work go silently and the success makes the noise and applause", this seems to be right for Soundharya and Babu Saroj who are contributing silently and yet making big at ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is a personal appreciation to the two silent but consistent contributors of ISC. I appreciate their quality and consistency. And to appreciate them I don't need their permission.

Why so much controversy?

Meaning of 'low profile': (a): a position or attitude characterized by a deliberate avoidance of prominence or publicity; (b): [As modifier]: a low-profile approach.

A sentence using 'low-profile' as an Adjective: The low-profile bureaucrat he had chosen as the successor has become a very good administrator.

I hope those Members would now understand that I didn't use the term in a derogatory manner.

My Hearty congratulations to Ms Soundharya and Mr. Babu Saroj for becoming diamond members. The discussion in this thread is going in the wrong direction. Mr. Partha wants to appreciate both the members and did not mean to insult the two members. We should understand the feeling of the author.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Quote and unquote from the post 'But these two Members are new. They don't contribute much in Forum section. They don't take part in debates/discussions.'

My point in this thread is only with these two lines because they are not new and also they were very well in Forum section and discussed/debated but as soon as they settle in ISC and with Adsense(maybe) they would have shifted to a different section.

This is called ''arguing for the sake of argument''. A simple thread on appreciation is being made controversial.

Mr. Saroja: Kindly prove these two Members (whom I personally appreciate) ''were very well in Forum section and discussed/debated ''. Kindly provide evidence in support of your statement.

I am quite bewildered by this thread. Can't somebody express appreciation in his/her own way? It was meant in a good way as far I can see from the text of the thread. Maybe the words 'low profile' need not have been used at all and just the appreciation could have been made. Really, though, what does it matter?

What about the statement "And I am not an Editor." which caught my attention right away & amused me no end - if you ask me, that is far more controversial, having an underlying, not so well-intentioned, meaning!! Nobody raised a ruckus about it, did they?

Dear members, Please! - when appreciation is expressed, take it in the right spirit & not create an impression that the recipients were not deserving of the appreciation, the way it is done for contests' winners (saying that in a humorous way & not with anger.)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.