You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Today is Hanuman Jayanthi ,the God of Power and Courage

Today is Hanuman Jayanthi. The day this year happened to be on Saturday is more valuable as worshipping this God gives more value to devotees life .Hanuman,the God of Power not only represents power but also wisdom, devotion ,courage,respect,and true friend .His stories teaches us we can remove obstacles from our life with our will power ,if we follow the right path.
    I am sure people who come on ISC website who came across this day in their Calender's must have remembered my earlier post if read it and now know little more about this God .For me,thiis is like praising him May he bless all of us and that we follow the right path.

Jayanti of Shri Hanuman ,the God of strength and a great devotee of God Shri Rama
    Today is Hanuman Jayanthi. I like to convey best wishes all the ISC members on this day and wish that the good blessings of Hanuma will be there on all of us. Hanuman is an example of loyalty. How he was loyal to Rama. Where ever there is the name of Rama, Hanuman will be there. Hanuman Jayanthi on a Saturday is very auspicious and today in Hyderabad also many Anjaneya temples are full of devotees witnessing the pooja with betel leaves.
    drrao
    always confident

On this day the great devotee of Lord Ram was born and he was such an ardent liker of Ram that he would do anything for the safe and liking of Ram. And Lord Ram also understood his ever lasting love and affection on him and thus allowed to accompany them in temple as one of the idols to be worshipped along with Ram, Lakshman, Sita and thus no other devotee ever got this status. By the way those who follow Lord Hanuman, they are considered to be strong, high knowledgeable, and have the courage to face any eventuality. Sreerama Dhootham Sirasanamami, Ramaiah Dootham Manasa Smaraami.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

On the auspicious occasion of Hanuman Jayanti, I pray for peace, prosperity and power with humility to all Indians.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Happy Hanuman Jayanti to all the members of ISC.
    Do what inspires you !!

Glad to see the post, Praying to Lord Hanuman to give bless us with his virtues of loyalty, strength and humility.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.