You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Do you think Online Shopping sites have added convenience to Shopping

Do you like shopping online? What do you think of the websites providing the feature of online shopping? Share your views over here.

We all know that the market of online shopping is growing day by day. Even small vendors are joining hands with such online shopping websites .The crowd on streets for shopping or retail shops is still prevalent .What difference I see is online shopping Idea has given a way to people who really don't want to go into markets for shopping or people who are really busy now can shop online. After observing more people coming to these sites, companies have started offering more quality products and good deals for their customers.
    Why not.

Although from the feedback of the few that they received the commodity which wasn't offered at the time of making the choices & in another scenario that we have received the damaged products, the online purchasing remains the good choice to go for.

During recent times this got more flexible with new offers that enable the purchaser to replace the product & go for the alternative one. The existing internet availability has facilitated all this.

Remember the time we didn't have the internet facility then we were not aware about the products as well as about the pricing too. But now we have the numbers of choices to make from in online shopping. Once when I was looking for Ear Cushion Pads for hands free, it wasn't available in the shops so I opted for online shopping & in that I got a good choice.

A few years ago, we have to carry our clothbags and covers to buy most of things expect heavy household items. Now, we have reached a stage wherein we can order food worth around Rs 75 and get it delivered free, we get fresh meat, chicken and perishable vegetables also online. I stress on this because, unless the level of infrastructure, attention to time and quality is maintained, this would not be possible.

The rest of the shopping that can be done online is an endless list. It's the easy of doing it at home 24/7, being at our finger tips, it's attractive to the younger generation. There would be some issue with quality, condition of the item and substituted products, but by and large it seems to go well because the competition for the share of consumers is stiff.

It is a good facility for many of us. We can order everything from our residence and product will be delivered at our doorsteps. There will be many choices for us to select and we can save a lot of time. If we find the item defective they will replace or refund the money without any loss to the customer.
    Another benefit from this facility is the prices can be verified in different sites and the best choice and best price can be selected . No cash is required. Only online transfer.
    But the online shopping is mainly happening for electronic goods, medicines,food items and books. But the clothes and fashion ware is still from the market only. If these items also available online we can save a lot of time in marketing and we will not get caught in the heavy traffic of the cities.

drrao
    always confident

Yes, online shopping has added a lot of benefits to our shopping needs. Now whatever we want to buy, we just need to check out our mobile phone for the available website for it, and we are good to order that material online.
    Somehow, shopping for clothes is not that good, but that also if we are doing from good, trusted websites, we can purchase anyway. And a lot of varieties are available online at best affordable prices. So, it's really good and very much convenient.

Do what inspires you !!

Some of the most popular online shopping sites in India are Amazon India, Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal, eBay India, Zivame, Jabong , ShopClues, Myntra, Nykaa etc. In addition to said online shopping sites, there are numerous more e.g. bigbasket, Pepperfry, UrbanClap, Groffes etc.

Such online shopping sites provided distinct and unprecedented convenience to the buyers who can afford to use the facility or the systems. Some of such convenience are as follows -

1. Facility to choose from a very large number of options
    2. No requirement of venturing out in polluted and congested markets sometimes at the cost of facing inhospitable climatic conditions
    3. Products not available in local markets can also be bought
    4. Comparatively competitive prices
    5. No hassles of bargaining or cheating by the smart seller
    6. Convenience of payment using various options some of which are not available at all shopping establishments.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Myntra, flipkart and paytm mall are killing it with online shopping. But people like me would like to touch and feel the clothing before buying. Online shopping kills the fun in window shopping.
    But I do check those sites because I need to learn the prices. That's how online shopping helps me. I'll get a rough idea of what I might have to spend and will take money accordingly.
    So online shopping is amazing even if you're uninterested in buying.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Yes, I agree with the author. There are a lot of offers for the customer on online shopping sites. I enjoy shopping online. EMI and pay in the next month are great offers offered by Flipkart and Amazon. They also offer the genuine product with more offer.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I do online shopping for clothes, mobile, appliances, cosmetics, grocery and for everything I need. This is so comfortable, enough time to choose, think and rethink. No pressure of buying if you have entered the shop. No shopkeeper who keep insisting his own choice over mine. No bargaining, one can get or find great offers, discounts. Any item can be returned if from a good reputed site. No tired feeling, no tanning, no sweat!
    Overall my experience is very good with online shopping.

Regards:
    Chitra Rana

What I feel that online marketing has become more crowded and the pressure purchasing tactics is not acceptable to me. For example some online marketing companies choose two or three days as special sale day and offer huge discount. And those who are eager to procure are not going to get the right stuff as it was already booked, delivered and paid. When such huge sale is advertised , they must keep same product, same colour and same size in many quantities so that people should not get disappointed. Nevertheless lucky are those who get the right product ordered by them. but I have seen many customers returning the pack not ordered by them.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Those who can handle the smart phones and are well versed in online transaction must be enjoying this mode of shopping.

Some old people who are not very much conversant with the modern gadgets may not be able to derive these benefits and depend on their younger members in family for the same.

In general, online shopping is a good experience and some of these suppliers have easy exchange or refund policy which makes the customer happy. Additionally there will be many schemes and discount options which can be availed by the buyers time and again

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments