You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Queries regarding AdSense

I recently became eligible for AdSense revenue sharing but I am not quite aware of how to use it. Knowledgeable member please enlighten me about the various aspects of AdSense and how can I get benefited by it. On opening my AdSense homepage, it's showing "This usually takes less than a day, but in some cases it can take a bit longer. We'll notify you when everything's ready. Then start earning money by placing ads" Also, My India Study Channel status is showing to be "pending". It's been more than a month and it's still pending. How much time does it take to get approved? Thanks in advance.
    Mr. Nilesh, I visited your profile and I will suggest you write some more about you in profile. As you have applied for Google Adsense, so please wait for sometime for the response of Google Adsense team. I received Google Adsense approval after a long struggle but when last year I applied, I received approval within 48 hours. You should write some more resources as you only have 8 resources and generally 10 resources are recommended for Google Adsense. I will suggest you visit the profile of Vandana Madam, Juana Madam and other senior members and prepare an attractive profile page for the Google Adsense Team. As far as ISC is concerned there is no worry about pending status as it will not affect your ads. I status also shows pending for last one year.
    Best of Luck.

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments