You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week awards- 18th to 24th Mar '18- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week contest results for the week 18th to 24th Mar '18. We had some really good threads being posted by members this week and hence it was not easy selecting the winners. Having looked into all the aspects, it has been decided to reward as following-

Soundharya wins the TOW award for the week for her thread Is it necessary to promote spiritual values at the temple of learning? It was a well constructed thread with a good message and had elucidated some good responses too.

The TOW award is shared by Sidharth V. Menon for his equally interesting and well written thread Career or marriage- what should be the priority for educated girls.

It has been decided to give Special Prizes to-

1. Neeru Bhatt for her socially relevant thread Are we really modernized which suggest us to look at a mirror to see our actual image.

2. Saroja for her creative take on negative creativity in the thread How do you feel about negative creativity and

3. Umesh, for his query on a question that most of us who are active in the social media might have asked ourselves many times, in this thread How to tolerate the criticism of your posts in social media?

The winners will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- each and the special prize winners will get Rs 40/- each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    I wish all the winners of TOW contest for the week 18th to 24th March 2018. All the threads selected are very interesting and thought-provoking posts with very good description. All the best to all the winners in coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Soundharya and Sidhart V Menon for winning Thread of the Week award of 18th -24 March 2018. I also congratulate Neeru Bhatt, Saroja and Umesh for winning the special award of TOW 18-24 March 2018. All the award-winning threads were really good and I have also contributed my responses in the thread.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations! to all winners ...

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to Soundharya and Sidhart V Menon for winning Thread of the Week award and also round of applause for Neeru Bhatt, Saroja and Umesh for winning the special award. All the award-winning threads were really good and creative .
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats to all the prize winner. Keep on writing good threads in future.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW, excellent thoughtful threads. All the best for future prizes.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners Saundharya and Sidharth and special prize winners Neeru, Saroja and Umesh.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thanks and also congratulations to all other winners for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Congratulations to all the winners for winning the thread of the week award.

Hearty congratulations to Soundharya and Sidhart V Menon for being the winners of Thread of the Week award and also congratulations to Neeru Bhatt, Saroja and Umesh for being the special prize winners.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Soundharya and Sidhart V Menon for winning the tittle awards of Thread of the Week and the others Neeru Bhatt, Saroja and Umesh for winning special prize awards. Keep up this zeal in creating this type of thought provoking messages in future too.

Congratulations to all the winners of ToW for the week ending 24th March, 2018. Awaiting many such thoughtful threads from all of them.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence

Congratulations to Soundharya and Sidharth V. Menon for being announced as joint winners for the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate Neeru Bhatt, Saroja and Umesh for getting the special prize. All the best to all of you to get more prizes like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and congratulations for all the winners of TOW contest of March. The best thing of this contest is an opportunity to reading some good posts from the the members on a particular topic. I always enjoyed a lot this reading session.

Congratulations to the TOW prize winners and special prize winners.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.