You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

ISC is pleased to hike the ISCians Pay w.e.f. today.

Members,
    A good news for all. ISC is planning to hike its payment to its members, especially the RSB. The present RSB monthly allocation of Rs. 10,000/- would be doubled up, and instead of the top 20, the top 40 members would be awarded RSB. The minimum cash credit (CC) would be increased from Rs.1 to 5. Is it not a good news on this first day of this lovely month? Let us hail ISC.
    And I was expecting Sun to initiate such thread which would fool us. Had you have done early in the morning some members would have believed and responded too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

That's a good new on this auspicious New Year Day! Thanks for informing us Mr. Sun! Happy April Fool's Day.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Very nicely the author is tried his best to fool all the members of ISC. But no one will get fooled by such news because already there are two or three forum posts on this subject. Happy fool's day all.
    drrao
    always confident

From the morning I was eagerly waiting for this kind of thread from you. Okay, this year, you have tried positively and better than the year you came up with a thought and got backfired.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

On seeing this thread, an idea flashed in my mind to raise a thread to discuss about renaming of April Fool Day on the name of some personality.

In the social media a message is under circulation that it should be renamed as the 'Rahul Gandhi Day’.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Thank you for sharing the information which was informed to you by WM Tony in your dream. Happy that this 1st April started with positive vibrations and hope to see more active participation from you.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Thank you Members,
    Dear ISC, Though it is a AF prank on First April, I request ISC to consider the pay hike as indicated. I have spent more than six years, and could see the same RSB(Rs.10000/-) since 2011. And also, the minimum CC of Rs. 1. ISC should consider to raise the minimum CC from Rs. 1 to 5. While the world is changing and progressing financially, why ISC is not changing with 9 lakh members.

No life without Sun

Mr. Sun I was expecting this type of thread in the morning of 1 April but it comes very late at afternoon. But really a good thread and happy April Phool to you. Though it is April Phool thread let our Webmaster decide whether it is possible or not.
    Honesty is the best policy.

As mentioned by different authors while commenting on this 'SuN's thread, I too was expecting an April fool special. However, it has appeared, though I was a bit late in seeing the same. Thanks Mr. SuN for reminding this day's importance.
    However, I feel, these days people have changed their mind's set up. No much reports appear in the news papers related to April Fool celebration. May be they have several other preoccupations.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

• Sign In to post your comments