You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

March 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the March 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Thank you, webmaster and ISC for announcing the cash payments for the month of March 2018 and I have already uploaded my invoice. I am very much inspired to get the cash continuously every month from last one year. I congratulate all the members who got cash payments for the month of March 2018 and I wish all the best for all the member to get cash awards in the coming months. All the best to all.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for announcing the payment on 1st itself. . I have sent the invoice just now. My best wishes to all who are receiving the payment this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks, Webmaster and Timmy John for announcing the payment of March 2018 on the very first day of the month. Fortunately, I have also received payment of this month.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks for the prompt payments, getting paid on the first day of the financial year would be a good beginning. Wishing all the ISC members on this new financial year.

My heartiest Congratulation to all members who got March 2018 Cash Payment. Recently I uploaded my invoice . Thanks Timmy for announce March 2018 Cash Payment in first day of financial year
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My heartiest congratulation to everyone, I have uploaded my invoice.
    live happily in every situation of life

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their payment for march 2018. And thank you for announcing the payment of Rs. 800 for me.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hi,
    My heartiest congratulations to all the team members who got their payment for month of March 2018. Best wishes for them.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of March 2018. Thank you Timmy Sir for the announcement of cash payment for eligible members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who have received their payments.
    Although I am late, please consider my uploaded filled invoice to process the payment for March, 18.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.