You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How to know about other's contribution in this site?

In a locked thread of another member, this question was unanswered. So I am writing here, how to see the contribution of others because I feel it may be useful to others also. If someone wants to know the contribution of others in this site very well go to their profile page, click for the contribution which has a tabular column with their contribution on every section and particularly in forum section we have two one for the forum and another for forum responses.
    Go to the profile page of concerned member, and you will find all his or her contributions in different sections and from their visit the answers or posts through the given links.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I think the author is telling and educating others regarding the procedure to see the contributions made by others on this site. This is for the benefit of the people who don't know how to see the works of other members. It is good that the author as explained well regarding the procedure for checking the contributions of others. Thanks to the author.
    drrao
    always confident

My suggestion is to post your submissions with interest & if you got proper time as the points are also allocated as per the quality of the postings. I have seen that although I am consistent here but can't go beyond a limit because of some personal reasons but good to see that my contributions are appreciated. I am looking for extra miles in order to increase my rankings.

• Sign In to post your comments