You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Thank you members you have counted along with me.

I have raised three threads on numbers continuously on 30,31st March and 1st April and I got a good number of responses with good inputs. I wish to thank every member who has responded because usually discussion on numbers, mathematics is very rare and people may feel bored to discuss. But like a hat trick, members responded in three threads on numbers on continuous three days.

Hope my journey will continue with happy numbers.
    Like we have discussed before, the number of responses has no direct bearing on the quality of the thread. Some threads have many responses, such would be on politics and debatable issues. I like to know about lesser exposed topics too, that's the beauty of ISC, we have numbers, poetry, motivational, social, jokes and current affairs.

In ISC there are varied members with different liking. May be your threads addressed their aspirations and hence responded with immediately and you have got satisfied.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

ISC members are like unity in diversity. They are all from different fields but unique as members of ISC. Different people will respond to different topics and some people will respond to the majority of threads. Your liking for numbers has become very popular on ISC forum section since you have written many threads on various aspects of numbers. Congratulations on the same.
    drrao
    always confident

If anything being posted here is of interest to the members then for sure they intend to have their comments too. And therefore choice of topic is very important as this helps in making your presence to this forum.

• Sign In to post your comments