You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Congrats to Ravi Shankar for over taking Tony John on overall score

Today when I was going through the overall score in the ISC database, I could notice that Ravi Shankar has overtaken the overall scorecard of our webmaster Tony John. He has been very active after Pramod left the ISC, who is still the first rank holder of this site. So the order of ranker as per present position says. Pramod as first, Webmaster as second, Ravi Shankar at third place, Tony John at fourth place and myself at fifth place. By Oct this year, my target is to finish two lakh points on this site.

Pramod - 445836
    Webmaster - 225261
    Ravi Shankar - 199539
    Tony John - 199035
    K Mohan -191116
    My heartiest congratulations to all the top five point holders of the ISC.

We should always find ways and means to remain happy - be it by scoring points or otherwise. My best wishes to Mohan Ji for meeting his set target at the earliest.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

This is very nice to know the scores of top five people of the ISC. Mohan today in one of his threads told that one who starts early can have the advantage of earning more. I think he proved that in this ISC by being there in the first five.
    My congratulations to Ravi Shankar for going to the 3rd position in the list. Shortly I feel he will go further better as he is the top scorer on all the days. I wish all the best to Mohan for achieving his own set goal. I am sure that Mohan will complete his target without any much difficulty.

drrao
    always confident

But I got this doubt and even this doubt is raised by many members on different occasions; when a member is not active how come his rank is maintained. In earlier times, a member Gypsy has come with a proof and then WM has fixed the problem.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Ravi Shankar has been active and contributing silently in the jobs section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am asking about Pramod in your list who have topped the score above the person you have mentioned.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

I congratulate them all for their consistent performance.

I know that as I am going ahead, the competition would be getting harder. But still I am looking positive. I would end up with a famous quote that "Miles to go before I sleep".

Best of luck to all.

Pramod was our ace contributor in Job section but he has discontinued temporarily and may join us in future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ravishankar and all the best for Mr.Mohan to achieve his target.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.