You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is there some problem with Whatsapp Web today?

Today I was trying to open the Whats App Web on my laptop but it is neither loading nor displaying the Scan Code. I just want to know if the problem is region specific to Punjab or other members are also facing the same problem. I am running my CIBIL Consultancy Business through Whats App Web application and I could not make contact with my clients. Any leads if somebody can solve the problem.
    Thanks in Advance
    I think there is no issue with whats app as my wife and son accounts are running this day without hitch and they are getting messages and images and videos as usual.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is working on Android and other Phones but it is not working on web. I am talking about the working of what's app on web platform by scanning the QR code.
    Regards,
    Ashok Goyal

I tried so many times to open whatsapp on my laptop but always unable to open. Do not scan the code of whatsapp. I think there is a issue in whatsapp web and they should fix the bug so that people can use the web whatsapp easily. Hope they will fix the bug as soon as possible. I found the message that you are not connected to the internet though my internet connection is working properly .
    Honesty is the best policy.

Today I have opened the web page of WhatsApp on my laptop and it is opening. I have not noticed any problem. Just before answering your thread also I have tried to open the web page and it opened normally. I have not encountered any difficulty in opening the same. It is working as usual. Please try once. Or it may be a problem in your area. Once again you can try.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks Members, the issue has been resolved today.
    Regards,
    Ashok Goyal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.