You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Like in armed forces and police there is a QRT , in ISC too there are quick response members.

In armed forces like Military, air force and navy, there are quick response teams which has the designated plan to attack with precision.Even in police there are QRT teams to strike at will on the wrong doers. Like wise in ISC too there are quick response members who waste no time to respond and give immediate replies to the various posts that keep on appearing the whole day. Such is the profess of some members, even within two or three minutes of posting the thread, we get the apt replies. Great work.
    We often respond to the submissions only when we have the time & interest on the topic as well. Its good to note that we already got someone in here to look out for the new submissions so that they can participate with their ideas too.

In whatever way, we sometimes agreed to the points & there are occasions that we don't agree & we go ahead with our ideas also. This is good that the ME is also having a close eye on the submissions so that nothing goes beyond a permissible limit.

Absolutely enjoying being inhere.

Good observation Mohan. There are people who will keep the site open throughout the day. Whenever they get a few minutes time in their busy schedule they will try to make a post as per their thoughts. That is the reason why many of the threads will get at least two to three responses.
    These days the responses in the forum section are increased and many members are responding to various forums and they are also posting good threads. Actually this forum section is keeping ISC live very much. The same trend should be continued by all. I look forward to many more good posts from all the members.

drrao
    always confident

I am neither locking this thread nor rejecting it because I feel so sorry that we have a member who is so insensitive here. I mean it, Mr. Mohan. How can you draw such comparisons? Do you know the value of being in uniform? Sad!

vw here.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

We all work in our busy schedules and when we get time to do something, it is ISC that keeps all of them alive. Nowadays we are getting huge responses from forum section. There are many threads which are more interesting and gets us engaged.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Saji what is wrong when I compare our members with that of quick actions from armed forces. Both are duty minded and I respect the men in uniform the most.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I don't think it's a QRT. Good to have quick replies to threads but ISC has many members, they would be active at different periods of the day. Some members would be intermittently active who keep posting replies and keep their scoreboard ticking.

Responding to a thread meaningfully will need some prior knowledge too. Each member would have his/her favorite topic or an expert in that, for them typing a quick reply would not be an issue. Some threads would be so simple that it needs more of common sense than knowledge to post an immediate response.

The QRT in the Army or Navy or Airforce cannot be compared with the ISC members posting quick responses. As Saji said, the author is really insensitive to create a thread without any good thought. The QRT requires energy to act while the ISCians post anything without any good thinking.
    No life without Sun

QRT needs energy to act, and at ISC members need creative thought to write.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

QRT acts only when there is an requirement, but few QRM ISCians respond quickly even without any knowledge and sense just to show their presence and to score.
    No life without Sun

I have interpreted the sentences drafted and posted by the author of the thread differently by virtue of my limited knowledge about him through interactions on this forum. Perhaps he simply mean to say that few members respond very quickly, often within minutes of raising a new thread whereas the other members take their own time in responding. He is not comparing such ISCians with QRT of uniformed forces.

Yes, few members respond quickly because they generally remain online always and as soon as they come to know about posting of a new thread, grab the opportunity to score few additional points. However, others come online only when they get time and respond as per their priorities and preferences.

Had there been a mobile phone App of ISC, there would have been even more quick responses.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

• Sign In to post your comments