Article Contest- "What to do ___ [Travelling/Vacation]" - WinnersWe received 13 entries for the Article Contest- "What to do ___ [Travelling/Vacation]". The jury panel has selected the following articles as the winning entries:
1. What to do at an airport – step-by-step guide for first time international travellers by Juana wins the first joint prize of Rs.250 & 125 points.
~ From arrival to touch-down, an extremely useful article for those travelling abroad by air for the first time. The informative guide will surely make them feel less fearful or embarrassed.
2. What to do when children get lost on a holiday? by Natarajan wins the first joint prize of Rs.250 & 125 points.
~ Children wandering around, lost & alone can be a nightmarish experience for both, the kids & parents. Many of the article tips would be useful to keep in mind.
3. What to do in case of a forest fire while trekking by Soundharya wins the joint second prize of Rs. 150/- and 75 points.
~ Quite scary, isn't it when you see a forest fire? A helpful guide has been provided to both, how to prevent one in the first place when you are camping & what steps can be practical if trapped in one.
4. What to do to get confirmed rail ticket during vacation? by Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala wins the joint second prize Rs. 150/- and 75 points.
~ Looks easy on the face of it, but not necessarily so when you actually go to book a confirmed ticket! The article's step by step guidance is extremely helpful.
5. What to do during cyclone while visiting a coastal area: Personal experience of Cyclone Thane by Partha K. wins a consolation prize of Rs. 100/- and 50 points.
~ Through a well-narrated personal experience, the article gives an insight of what you are faced with when confronted with a cyclone & the handy tips are good to keep in mind.
Congratulations to all the winners!
A big thank you to all the participants ~ continue writing and participating in such contests!