You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

My total points has turned out today with my favourite kind of number.

I recalculated my points in ISC dash board, Alas! that has turned out to be one of my favourite numbers I often write about in Forum section. I have enclosed as screen shot and the number is 27272 which is a palindrome number.

Why I am writing here with my points is, it is really very difficult for me to retain membership level of late, and members have to be consistent in their contribution to keep the levels as per the rules of ISC and though my total points is for Diamond level, without my consistency, I have been demoted to Gold very long back and I couldn't get back to diamond.
    Yes, the number 27272 is a palindrome. And the next palindrome number is 27372. I think you will reach that number very quickly. Advance best wishes from my side.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Yes I could see 27272 total points score against your name in your profile and it seems you are elated to getting such numbers on the way to success ladder in this site. My best wishes for exploring new sequence of such numbers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

27272 is a Palindrome number and you can be successful by being consistent in site to reach a level which is assured. If we work hard, we can achieve anything in our life. Stay blessed and continue your contribution to the site.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

The number lady is back with another palindrome syndrome. Really very nice on your part to have a glance look at the number theory and every time you come up with a new incidence of Palindrome. As regards your losing Diamond level in ISC, no issue, your performance speaks in volumes and you are the real Diamond of ISC.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations for getting the score of your favourite kind of number. 27272 is a Palindrome number and you got another number to post a thread on numbers. Very nice and I expect you to continue your fascination for numbers and then good threads. I hope you will soon reach next level membership soon. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations on getting the number of your favourite type. I do not know what is Palindrome number as I am a student of biology. Though I have interest in mathematics too, I have never come to know Palindrome number.
    Honesty is the best policy.

@Hakimuddin Kuwakhedwala

This palindrome is available in words too, that is if we read it from reverse also it should be same like Madam, Malayalam and this number 27272 I posted in my thread.

Thanks to everyone who are also interestingly posting responses to my number of threads on numbers.

@Partha, another palindrome number may come again after 100 points, but like saying 'all that glitters are not gold', all palindrome may not be that special like the ones I mentioned. Another interesting nearest in ISC for me maybe 28282 and 29292 till I cross this 20000 points and reach 30000.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Glad to hear about your achievement with the number a palindrome 27272.One has to make their presence felt in any of the sections to keep the scoreboard moving along. All the best for regaining your diamond level.

• Sign In to post your comments