You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic of the Month for TOW: Bell - winners

Ding, dong! Tring...tring...It's time to sound the winning bell for our topic of the month contest!

A bell. It evokes so many memorable memories, doesn't it? There must have been in everyone's life a time, a place, a moment when a bell was part of it. So not surprising to see a good number of entries on our Topic of the month contest.

Now it's time to ring that all-important bell: the one which will announce the winners!

This time we are announcing two joint winners due to both being well presented on the given topic: Jeet Singh for his unique take on the harmonious tuning of bells in a couple's relationship and Venkiteswaran for covering the bell in its varied aspects, both concrete & abstract. Well done! Each of them will be awarded 60 points and 60 cash credits.

Special prizes of 40 points and 40 cash credits is being awarded to:
    1. Natarajan for his charming entry on a baby's anklet bells

2. Partha K for his well narrated poignant story.

3. Vij for an unsual presentation of how the bell in our mind fails at the most crucial timesl!

A consolation prize is also being given of 25 points and 25 cash credits to Kavita.U for her delightful narration of the school bell & its importance over a watch.

Congratulations to all the winners! All other participants may also get enhanced points & will get cc for their entries.
    Hearty congrats to Jeet Singh for his contribution tuning of bells in a couple's relationship and Venkiteswaran for his varied aspects mentioned in the thread , My applause also goes to Special prize being awarded to Natarajan for his charming entry on a baby's anklet bells, Partha K for his well narrated story. Vij for a nice presentation on the bell, also not forgetting the Consolation prize winners Kavita.U for her wonderful narration of the school bell & its importance over a watch.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This is to convey my congratulations to all the winners of the TOW competition for the subject Bell. The winners have made very good contributions which deserve these awards. I wish them all the best and hope that they will maintain their winning spree in the coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Jeet Singh and Venkiteswaran for jointly winning thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Natarajan, Partha K and Vij for the special prize of the thread of the week. Kavita U please accept my hearty congratulations for the consolation prize of the thread of the week award. All the thread were really well presented.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you Vandana and ISC admin. I am truly honoured to have my name in winners list. My sincere congratulations to all the winners and all the participants who brought unique contents for the word "Bell/Bells.

Glad to see this thread, all the entries for the 'Bell' contest were different and unique in their own sense. Congratulations to all the winners.

Congrats to all the members who have won Prizes in the TOW contest. Good to see many good creative stories which improve the quality of the site. Hope to see such contests in the future.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Congratulations to Mr. Jeet Singh and Mr. Venkiteswaran for winning the first prize in the ToW contest. Appreciations to other prize winners. I am feeling fortunate that my simple story has been considered for a Special Prize.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My heartiest congratulations to winners - Jeet Singh , Venkiteswaran , Natarajan, Partha K., Vij and Kavitha U.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations! to all the winners....
    Thank you to the responsible members of ISC to choose my submission in winners category for consolation prize. This was my first topic submission for the contest on ISC. Hence this motivates me. Thank you to all members of ISC for the appreciation and for wishing us.

Hearty Congratulations to all the winners for winning the Topic of the Month award.

My hearty congrats to all the bell winners.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners for this TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Jeet Singh and Venkiteswaran for being the winners of the thread of the week award. I also congratulate Natarajan, Partha K and Vij for being the winners of special prize and also congratulations to Kavita U for being the winner of Consolation prize.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My hearty congratulations to Mr Jeet Singh and Mr Venkiteswaran for winning the Thread of the Week award on the Topic Bell. I also extend my wishes to the special prize getters. Wish all of you to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to the winners, the special prize winners and the consolation prize winner in the topic based TOW for March '18! Very unique and creative entries indeed. Keep up the good job.

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations to Jeet Singh fo winning the TOW award for the March 2018 Topic of the Month for TOW:
    Congrats to Natarajan, Partha K and Vij for the special prize in the same contest and congrats to Kavitha for the consolation prize.
    I acknowledge with happiness the prize given to me and with thanks the congratulatory words by the members.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.