You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Quiz - Testing attachment

I will be organizing an interesting quiz for members. Since we have had issues with error messages, I would like about 6-7 members to please check out the attachment of the Word doc. in this thread. Let me know if you are able to download the doc. and type on it as well.

In your response to this thread, mention if you had any problems & for those using a smartphone regularly for ISC contributions - let me know if you are able to download it on your phone.
  • Quick Quiz (158363-1-Quick-Quiz.doc)
    Yes, I could get it downloaded both on Desktop and in my mobile.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Yes. I am able to download this attachment on my laptop. I am also able to type something into the document by enabling the edit option. Even on my mobile, I am able to download the document. But I use my laptop only regularly.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes, I can download the attachment on my computer.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes I can download it in my android and can read it clearly.

Yes, I download it on my smartphone and be able to save the changes. Its working ni problem.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Yes Madam, I could download it to my desktop and read it 1.A to 26.Z
    No life without Sun

Yes,i can download in my smart phone but could only read 1.A 2.B and so on till 26.Z
    There is no questions related to quiz.

Manish,
    This is a thread to test whether or not members can download an attachment. Please read the text thread. The quiz will be announced later with the questions.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks, everyone for your input. I will try to post the quiz on Saturday evening so that you can work on it over the weekend. My wish is that you take this opportunity for some quality time in family bonding - get together with your family members at home and work on the quiz together. Let your kids pitch in too!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum