You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

March payment not yet credited

Team, I filled up and uploaded my invoice ISC-110104. Still, the payment was not yet credited to my account. Kindly let me know why the payment is delayed. Also, do the needful to credit my cash payment to my bank account.
    Yes, Srimathi, there has been an unusual delay this month. Don't worry about it. I, too, have not yet received my payment. I will request the Webmasters to let us know the status of our payment for March. There is likely some valid reason for it, as, at the most, it is paid by the 10th of a month & has generally not got delayed beyond that.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I received my payment yesterday. I was also eager for the payment but fortunately received. Let wait I think in a couple of days you will also get your payment.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I have also received this month payment on 6th of this month. This month beginning is a new financial year beginning and there 2 or 3 days leaves were there for the bank. The year-end closing works will also be there. Because of this many private companies also pay salaries late to their employees. So there is a little delay I think. But by this time your amount might have been credited to your account. Please verify once.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you team. I received my payment on yesterday.
    I feel responsible to communicate it in this thread. So that the new visitors or new members will not feel anything odd. This is the second time I receive payment. So, I doubted anything wrong from my side in uploading ISC. That is why I created a separate thread. Now it is clear. Thank you.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Yes this time there was a delay in payment for some while I received the payment within two days, my son who is having same account of mine was credited little late. Good that you have received now.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.