You must Sign In to post a response.
Encourage, appreciate and cheer Team India at 2018 CWG Australia!
  • Category: General

Good show by Team India in the Commonwealth Games 2018 - cheer them here!

Indian players and athletes are doing real good in the ongoing Commonwealth Games. It is a moment of pride for us that our players have already bagged 11 Gold medals and stood at the third position at present while Australia is continuing its winning spree with a total of 50 Gold medals as of now. With another 4 Silver medals and 6 Bronze, the total tally India's winning stands 26 medals.

The Indian team has established their supremacy in Badminton, TT and Weightlifting categories. Hope our players will win more medals in the remaining competitions. Let us cheer them!
    When India started its first gold run at the Commonwealth games, I had predicted in my blog that the gold quest has begun and our players in different fields would bring glory and pride to India and that is clearly and surely happening. India has been maintaining the third place so far. Earlier it was in fifth place of medals tally position. Our best wishes were always there with our Indian contingent and hope India would continue with same vigor in other competitions too. Soon the players will have the gala time as they will be honoured and respected with awards and gifts by respective state governments.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Indeed a good show by the Indian Players and maintaining the third position in the medals tally is really very remarkable. I hope they will continue their good show and come out with flying colours. Let us wish that they should maintain 3rd position till the end. My congratulations to the winners and best wishes to the participants who are aiming for a good show. Indian Players, we are proud of you. Please keep it up.
    drrao
    always confident

So far India has won 31 medals including 14 golds. Now the wrestlers have entered the arena with the hope of some more golds and silver. Indian women hockey team has unfortunately lost to Australia 0-1 in the semifinal. India's performance in shooting, weightlifting and table-tennis is beyond expectation. Today is the 8th day of the competition.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The indomitable Mary Kom has returned from retirement and has again started winning gold. Earlier she won gold in Asian Boxing Championship. Yesterday she has given India a boxing gold in her weight category. That was India's nineteenth gold.

Neeraj Chopra has won gold in javelin throw yesterday.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The medals tally is at 23 Gold, 13 Silver, 17 Bronze, A great show by all the Indian Athletes. We should also highlight the good number of women who have bagged medals. Congratulations to all. An excellent medal haul.

Even today also India is the third best country in the medals tally and hopefully, it will retain the same place throughout the competition. Let us encourage the players and wish they will win many more medals and make India proud.
    drrao
    always confident

Proud Moment for all of us. Hearty Congratulations to everyone. With 66 medals, Our India is in the third position. Keep going.

Unlike the image during 2010 Commonwealth Games, which brought down the image of our country because of various scams, this time we witnessed the classic performance by our athletes. We have never performed better in the past.

Cheers to our players for bringing proud moment for us & to our country.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.