You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Actors

Do you think Kapil Sharma has entertained his audience with his new show Family time with Kapil

After the fight with his co-star, Sunil Grover in mid-air.The previous show came to an end.Now he has come up with a new show 'family time with Kapil'.The show is about the game between audience and reward, along with the power of comedy.As an audience, I felt it was not entertaining and was just giving away the prizes.Many of the team members were also missing.Since Sunil Grover has come up with a new show 'Dhan Dhana Dhan' with the big boss winner, the bhabhiji of Hindi television Shilpa Shinde it will be a huge loss to Kapil Sharma as the audience are shifted.Starting with the fight, Kapil has been losing his fans.And TRP is going below on every episode.
    Kapil Sharma has spoiled his own reputation which he had earlier and now try to compensate with new program which is not encouraging nor interesting. I am not watching it.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It happens with everybody. People make mistakes and the wiser one learn from the mistakes they make. It is a natural process.

Initially, I am also not liking the new show launched by Kapil Sharma as all of us are comparing it with the old series with Sunil Grover and Sumona Chakravarti etc.

But people's memory is short. We cannot predict right now as to what will happen in future. Let us wait and watch.

Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

These types of entertainment shows won't do any favor for the people. Watching these type of shows waste the time of people and we can utilize our time for good things. Kapil Sharma has destroyed his own reputation by performing in such entertainment shows.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

I feel watching his type of shows is no way useful and will not serve any purpose. Many people are losing their interest in such shows and putting off their TVs. As on date the rating of the mentioned programme is not very good. But we have to wait and see whether there will be any improvement. Kapil Sharma is only responsible for getting his image spoiled and it will further go down with these entertainment programmes.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.