You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Is the limit of Forum posting adjusted against deleted/pending posts?

When I joined ISC, I came to know that a Member can post 15 Forum threads in a week. Since then, I have been scrupulously following the limit. If I don't exceed the limit, the system will refuse to accept the additional thread. So there is no problem on this count.

But everybody knows that I am a serial offender. Regularly my Forum posts are deleted or kept pending because I regularly violate some known/unknown guidelines. So, a question crops up in my mind. Let me explain with an example. Let us suppose that on Saturday morning I check and find that during the week I have raised fifteen threads and out of these fifteen, four have been deleted/kept pending by the Editors(s). In that case, am I allowed to raise another four Forum threads on the last day of the week?

I request this information urgently because after receiving this guidance, I will start posting Forum threads accordingly. That is, on every week I will plan twenty Forum posts giving an allowance for deletion of five posts.
    I am also curious to know official answer of this question from editors/admin. So far I am raising new threads only when the system is allowing i.e. no error message is coming to the effect that the limit is exhausted.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

The total posting limit of 15 posts in last 5 days include deleted/pending/new posts.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you webmaster for your clarification very clearly. Now the same can be followed by all without fail.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you Web Master for clarifying the issue.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.