You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

I am helper in peoples

I am Nagesh pawar
    I am msc cs student
    I shall have been helping others every time
    Welcome to ISC, Mr. Nagesh Pawer. All the Members of ISC would hope to have your help in Ask Expert section. We also hope that you would be regular on this platform and all of us would be benefitted from your contribution.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Nagesh Pawar, warm welcome to this site as a new member and great to know that you have the helping tendency and that can be used in writing form in our ask experts section. We have a section solely dedicated to asking such questions which need to be answered by the experts in that fields. So being a helper, you can come with definite solutions and suggestions to various questions asked in that section. By the way use this forum more effectively by bringing issues for wider discussions so that you will get more information got cleared from our members who are well versed with many topics.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

In addition to the suggestions offered by the fellow ISCians above, the author of the thread may consider helping us in improving our English language skills by writing at least a small para consisting of 4-5 sentences, instead of posting only one sentence.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Welcome to ISC. I wish you will have a good time on this Site. Go through all the sections of the ISC and see the help topics so that you will have a better understanding of the site. Try to download Grammarly on your computer so that the mistakes in writing can be understood and can be corrected.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments