Forums » About IndiaStudyChannel » Group Discussions »

What s your favourite cartoon character?

Posted Date: 02 Jul 2008      Posted By:: Deepika Profile photo    Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 0     Points: 1   Responses: 22

Everyone of us love cartoons. This discussion is about your favourite cartoon characters. You can also explain why you like it.

Responses

#17935    Author: gurvinder singh      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 2162     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 3 out of 53 out of 53 out of 5     Points: 3

Two are my favourite, both are from the same cartoon series, Tom and Jerry. Both are cute and funny, and doing funniest thins, war of them never stops but both are made for each other.
In my personal life I love cats that is another reason I like Tom
and tome is incomplete without Jerry. There are not two character but 2-in-1.

Is they your favorite too?

Gurvinder Singh

#17942    Author: Deepika      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 0

Yes Guruvinder. They are my favourites.

#17946    Author: ranganathan      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 468     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

My favourite cartoon character is tom and jerry because the two characters are very funny and interesting and i love these characters so much and animation is also good the fighting between these characters is interesting

Regards,Ranganathan Gold member of ISC

#17988    Author: S.Neyha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 943     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

I am an anime fan and try to get my hands on all the good anime.I like tom and jerry but if you ask me for my most favorite charecter it is Inu Yasha a character from the Inu Yasha series.He is half human and half demon.The charecter can act like an idiot sometimes but he is a good guy.

#17996    Author: RajmiArun      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 96     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 5

All the cartoon charecters are liked by both young and old alike. Now a days I am watching cartoons with my kids so the cartoons like Dora-The explorer, Power puff girls keep running at home. And now after watching those I have started having a liking for Dora and her friend Bujji. They both together teach so many things and infact my son learnt counting and some new words after seeing that series.

Regards,
RajmiArun,

#18026    Author: ashish      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 418     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Off course none other than Tom & Jerry. They are legends. They are best creation of William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.

Keep \m/ing
A TRUE ISCian

#18039    Author: Ann       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1094     Date: 02/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

my favourite cartoon charecter is Mirmo .Mirmo is a love fairy.mirmo's adorable appearence contrasted by his tendency to be rather obstinate. the eldest prince of the muglox world. mirmo lives with katie in the human world.

#18758    Author: JOGI RAJU MANDAPAKA      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

CARTOONS according to me are Universal. Every man/woman seems have an affinity towards cartoons.
They make u laugh and can be extremely fun.

The cartoonist or the person who creates cartoons must be extremely talented in drawing, animating and best of all story writing.

Every cartoon has a hero and Some of my Favorite cartoons are
Tom & Jerry (All Time Classic)
Bugs Bunny
Tin Tin,
Asterix, etc...

But my Favorite one would be Asterix and Obelix.
Its about 2 Gauls and their adventures against Julius Cesar of Rome.

#18793    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 46     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

My favourite cartoon characters are -
Tom and Jerry
All the Looney Toones chracters especially Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Porky Pig(Awesome)
Asterix
Tintin and Captain Haddock
Ben 10(A new series but I really liked it's implementation.

Regards,
Ankush Das

#18794    Author: Ankush Das      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 46     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

My favourite cartoon characters are -
Tom and Jerry
All the Looney Toones chracters especially Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Porky Pig(Awesome)
Asterix
Tintin and Captain Haddock
Ben 10(A new series but I really liked it's implementation).

Regards,
Ankush Das

#18806    Author: hima      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

The world of cartoons....

how i miss my sweet little world!!

when i was small(6 years i believe), i used to love one cartoon the most, maybe none remember , it was "Captain planet"...where each of the good guys had a magical ring to help them on their journeys to safegaurd earth. When they couldnt do it alone, they took the help of Captain planet..
the many other cartoons i like are

Swat cats
tom & jerry(of course)
scooby dooby doo
tin tin
power puff girls
oswald
pingu
ben 10
and many more

#18829    Author: rozina      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Among the cartoon characters,my favourite cartoon is popeye...he seems to be very stylish...both in suffering the revenge from bluto and in showing his heroism...am a regular watcher of his shows....am also very much interested in jerry and the "tweety bird"..i've never posted any greeting without the stickers of tweety bird....Then comes the humorous man jhony bravo..

#18830    Author: MAHESH DOCHERLA      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 0     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

Hi people, my favourite are also Tom & Jerry. Other than that, the next most favourite is Bugs Bunny. Among the latest cartoon characters, I like Dexter the best along with the superhero intervals in the cartoon. The comedy is very fresh and imaginative. Johnny Bravo is also very good. For all those studs out there, watch Johnny Bravo.

#18845    Author: Ann       Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1094     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 3

i like loony toon charecters also especially bugs bunny
his ears are long because he is a rabbit
and tom and jerrry
jerry is very clever but tom is very much stronger but he is some time will be fool by jerry

#18859    Author: Aromal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1602     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Every person seems have an affinity towards cartoons.
They make u laugh and that's good for health.

The cartoonist or the person who creates cartoons must be extremely talented in drawing, animating and best of all story writing.

Among the cartoon characters,my favourite cartoon is popeye...he seems to be very stylish...both in suffering the revenge from bluto and in showing his heroism...am a regular watcher of his shows....am also very much interested in jerry and the "tweety bird"..i've never posted any greeting without the stickers of tweety bird....Then comes the humorous man jhony bravo..

Looney Tunes is also a very funny and interesting and i love these characters so much and animation is also good the fighting between these characters is interesting

#18860    Author: Aromal      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1602     Date: 07/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Every person seems have an affinity towards cartoons.
They make u laugh and that's good for health.

Looney Tunes is also a very funny and interesting and i love these characters so much and animation is also good the fighting between these characters is interesting

#18930    Author: mj.swaroop      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 942     Date: 08/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Cartoons are the best way of entertainment.Every person in this world if not every person,most of the persons in this world grow up watching cartoons and however old they are they still watch the cartoons if its of their favourite cartoon character.
There are many favourite characters for me,in that some of the main cartoon characters are Dexter from DExters Laboratory,Jhonny Bravo from the cartoon Jhonny Bravo,He-man,Super Man,Spider man and my latest favourite cartoon character is Ben-10.

#19037    Author: Anuradha      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 0     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My favorite cartoon characters are -
Tom
Jerry
Mr.Bean(cartoon character)
Bugs Bunny
Bob (in Bob the Builder)
Casper i love this character

#19086    Author: Sachin Kundu      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 1258     Date: 09/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 6

Peter Griffin from the show Family Guy

Damn FOX and their cancellations....

Sorry I never read any comics except in the newspaper. In the paper, Dilbert usually makes me chuckle and Zits always reminds me of me. Family Circus is the absolute worst. If I had to choose one of the poll characters though (already voted for ......) I would choose Popeye. He knows what he wants...the girl.

Pumping Iron & Sweating Steel (for 30 years) - Joe Grushecky And The Iron City Houserockers - "Labels come and go. The music remains. Music companies are generally the enemy of the musician."

Junior's Bar where the band is playing, just for me.
They play real loud, they move the crowd,
It's a poor boy's symphony.
Junior's Bar, until they kill the neon lights,
I hope I don't go home alone tonight.
Iron City Sampler

Free Peltier

sachin

Regards,
§Ächin

#19947    Author: vinayak      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 396     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 4

My favourite cartoons are many some of them are as follows popeye the sailor man,scooby dobie do,dexters laboratory,sin chan,spider man,mr bean,jonny bravo,ninja,tom & jerry any many more.cartoons give us that happiness which we doesn't get from anywhere.they make us laugh with their fuuny gestures ,faces,& many things which make us enjoyable

#20024    Author: Rameshkumar      Member Level: Bronze      Member Rank: 0     Date: 15/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

My favorite cartoon character is jerry.I love to watch its naughty behaviour under furious chase from tom.

#20216    Author: arya      Member Level: Silver      Member Rank: 1029     Date: 16/Jul/2008   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Talking about cartoon characters,I swear that there are only two characters that won the minds of millions of people,including children and adults.They are Tom and Jerry.They are very naughty that forces us to sit in front of it.Tom and Jerry is the best.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : XP is gone...
Previous : Ram krishna prasad
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: Group Discussions

Related Messages

Awards & Gifts
Active Members
TodayLast 7 Daysmore...

Online Members

K Mohan
More...
ISC Technologies, Kochi - India. Copyright © All Rights Reserved.