You must Sign In to post a response.
Three cheers for our members' stellar contributions ~ what better way than to reward them with special badges!
  • Category: Winners

Special Badges for special ISCians!

Some time back we had invited members to nominate their co-members for badges. It is time to reward them based on these nominations. Let's cheer them all!

1. Jeet Singh and KVRR - Debater
    2. Sheo Shankar Jha - Super Contributor (for AE section)
    3. Natarajan - Talented Writer
    4. Ravi Shankar - Super Contributor (for Jobs section)
    5. Pramod Dabholkar - Super Contributor (for Updates)

You can visit the profile page of the winners & see the citation which has been added to the badge.

How to nominate: Visit the member's profile page and scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see the link to nominate the badge. On the subsequent page, you can select a badge from the drop-down list & put in a couple of lines to support your nomination (why you think the member deserves it.)

Note: Even if a member is not nominated, a Badge Editor can award a badge based on his/her contributions.

Some more badges will be issued soon...keep an eye on this thread!
    Congratulations to the badge-winners. Each one of these six Members is deserving the badges. I hope their performance will further improve after this recognition by the ISC management.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My heartiest congratulations to badge winners - Jeet Singh, KVRR, Sheo Shankar Jha, Natarajan, Ravi Shankar and Pramod Dabholkar.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks to our ME for making this announcement. Humbled to find my name among the list of the special badges.Thanks to all the members and administrators who have given me this badge. Hope I can live up to the expectations.

My hearty congrats to all the ISC Badge winners. Well done Members. Keep up your hardwork and continue with the same.. My special congrats to Natarajan the true talented writer.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the Badge winners of ISC. It's a nice way to honor the members with such badges, it's inspiring.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations!! to all Badge winners .Best of luck for keeping up the good work and further nominations.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have awarded special badges for their performance. Wishing good to retain this badge and to continue the good contribution in this esteemed site.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Wow nice to see the new badges announced and glad to know that Jeets and KVRR share the debater badges, Sheo was adorned with super contributors for AE section, Natarajan for getting the talented writer badge, Ravi Shankar for heading in jobs section and Pramod for his updates. And those who have failed to get , better luck next time and those who got the badges would certainly enhance their performance further more.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation to all the members for their special badges acquired through their hard work and reputation in the ISC platform.

Hope more accolades like this will be credited to them in the future. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

My hearty congratulations to all the badges winners. You really deserve these badges. My best wishes for all of you. Hope we will see more badges with your names.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you Vandana and admins. And thank you to all the members for their support. I am really feeling happy and satisfied that at least I have some "potential" to have such "Badge".

My hearty congratulations to all the badge winners. The six members who got the badges deserve the badges and I wish now they will contribute with more vigour and continue to win many more badges. I wish all the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations all the Special Badge winners! Keep up the spirits and let the show go on!
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations to all the Achievers, It's indeed a time to recognize the people for their valuable contributions.
    1. Jeet Singh and KVRR - Debater
    2. Sheo Shankar Jha - Super Contributor (for AE section)
    3. Natarajan - Talented Writer
    4. Ravi Shankar - Super Contributor (for Jobs section)
    5. Pramod Dabholkar - Super Contributor (for Updates)

I also suggest that ISC has grown and evolved as a strong platform for the intellectuals. We as a team should also raise our voices against the injustices scattered all around us.
    To begin with, we must add value education to the society which seems to be have been long lost. So that we may be able to avoid menial acts, and seek justices. It is painful to hear that the female gender in our society are under threat, despite being educated and advanced we fail to provide security to our girls.

In anticipation for valued contributions from all the badge holders.

Congratulations to all the winners who have been awarded Badges. All these members have been contributing consistently to their sections. Hope to see they stay long in ISC.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Congratulations to all the badge winners. The badges awarded are exactly suitable to their contributions.
    All the best for future!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all badge winners. This will sure inspire them to perform with the same spirit in future too. Hope others too will get inspired.
    Patience and perseverance pays

My heartiest congratulations to all the badge winnners. It would really inspire me to contribute for this section in the future ahead.
    Regards
    Nivedita

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.