You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 1st April to 7th April'2018 (Winners)

It is the time to announce the winners of TOW for the week 1st April to 7th April'2018. There is a famous saying by Benjamin Franklin - "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." Writing comes from reading and reading is the finest teacher of how to write. Our ISCians too create, not for the money, not for the fame, not for the recognition, but for the pure joy of creating something and sharing it. It is requested to write the threads in a little descriptive way so as to convey the meaning of the context. there is no dearth for talent and creativity but some threads would have been one step ahead if detailed more.

It is decided to award Special prize to-

1. Jagdish Patro for his thread -Try to avoid this phrase - "It's not my fault"
    ~ Everyone must be big enough to admit his/her mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. A commendable thread that tells us the importance of team work.

2. Pooja Srivastava for her thread -Away from the home, how does it impact your health?
    ~ A healthy thread that tells us about few health tips while staying outside and how to keep healthy.

The Special Prize carries 40 pts. and 40 c.c. Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Jagdish and Pooja for winning the special prize for the their above cited threads which eventually won the award for this week and both deserves applause for that.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to the special prize winners Jagdish Patro and Pooja Srivastava.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

My congratulations to Mr Jagdish Patro and Ms Pooja Srivastava for winning the TOW contest for the week 1st April to 7th April 2018. Both the threads deserves the award and a good selection. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards and prizes in the coming days. Wish you both all the best
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Jagdish Patro and Pooja Srivastava for being declared as the winner of the Special prize in the Thread of the week contest with unique and interesting threads. Wish you to get more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I wish to congratulate both Jagadish Patro and Pooja for creating some thought provoking threads with good message which ultimately won TOW awards. Recently what I am seeing is our ISC editors creating some thought provoking threads for the members to respond. It is good on part of editors to take such initiative to improve the standard and quality of forum section.

Hearty wishes to Pooja and Jagdish for winning the Prize!!

My hearty congratulations to Jagdish Patro and Pooja Srivastava for winning special prizes of the thread of the week award of 1 April to 7 April 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Jagadish Patro and Pooja Srivastava. Usually, the TOW announcement has one winner thread and 1-2 special prize thread. I presume the first week had two best thread.

Congratulations to Mr. Jagdish Patro and Ms. Pooja Srivastava for their award-winning threads. I got the opportunity to go through both the threads and find these relevant in today's society and thought-provoking.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

I wrote after a long time. Thanks to ISC for considering my thread worthy of a special prize. Also, I would thank everyone for their wishes. It's a nice experience to be a part of this web forum.
    Do what inspires you !!

My heartiest congratulations to Mr Jagdish Patro and Ms Pooja Srivastava for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Mr. Jagdish Patro and Ms. Pooja for winning the special prize in TOW contest. The threads were unique and thought full.
    Keep contributing!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Jagdish and Pooja for winning the special prize in the TOW contest held for the week 01st to 07th April '18! Well done.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

A Big congratulations to Jagdish and Pooja for winning the special prize in the TOW contest held on the week 01st to 07th April 18 the was really great.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.