You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Mhari Chhoriyan Chhoro Se Kam He Ke?

Once again I have put up non English thread title but I was helpless, had I have translated in English, the value of the meaning might not have such strong.

Coming to the title, it is taken from a Hindi sports movie called Dangal where a Father of two girls saying this dialogue which means - "our daughters are nothing less than boys in any respect". It was said in typical Haryanvi languge which has such touching meaning.

Come to this just get over CWG and the dialogue of the movie has proved it! Indian women athlete has done once again wonderful achievement and made us proud. Be it weightlifting, Boxing, Wrestling, Badminton or shooting they have proved it in this international platform. One can really feel proud seeing the badminton final match scoreboard where it was showing India21 vs India18. Both Gold and silver for Badminton singles came to India. Such was the domination in Badminton shows up by Indian team. True, the Chinese players were not playing but again the achievement can't be any lesser.

The final Medal tally for India was 26 Gold/20Silver/20 Bronze=66 medals and India ended with 3rd Rank. My heartiest Congratulations to all the athlete specially women who keep showing their mental toughness with wining the medals in International level.
    India finished third in the medal tally. A great performance by the participants. My hearty congratulations to all the winners. Girls proved to be much better in all the fields and once again they established their supremacy over the males in the games. India won a Gold medal as well as a Silver medal in Badminton which is a real domination of Indian comp[etitors and it is a very proud moment to our country.Let us all join our hands together and clap for the winners and convey our gratitude for keeping Indian flag flying in the Common Wealth Games. Three cheers to all the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

Proud to see the medal tally and the all India badminton women's final. Congrtulations to all the winners, participants and the entire support staff.

I had similar views and mentioned it a couple a days ago in a related thread. Great to see that Indian women are excelling in sports (cricket, hockey, badminton, tennis, now CWG). about the good show by the women athletes. Great to see that Indian women are excelling in sports (cricket, hockey, badminton, tennis, now CWG).

• Sign In to post your comments