You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

5 reasons why traditional education system needs to change

Hi There,
    This is the fourth time I am trying to contact your team.
    Let me enlist:-
    1)Twice I wrote you guys through the contact form
    2)Wrote a mail
    3)This is the fourth time I am trying to approach and hoping to get some response.

Why I am contacting you:-

I wrote a guest post on your website and after some days my post was taken down and even though I have been continuously writing and pursuing your team on the same:-
    I have clarified all the three points which were raised in my post:-

1)Remove the spam link at the end - it was not the spam link but it was the backlink to my own blog's article. I have shared the WHOIS info of my domain too to prove that and if you have a doubt please check --> https://www.hapchap.in/about/

As per your guidelines, I can give a link back to my own blog and that is what I did. I used a no follow link with no keywords. I followed all the guidelines ethically.

2)Remove the pics - The pics have been taken from unsplash.com which is an internationally renowned website because they offer these pics to be used without any copyright issues. Even The Minimalists(one of the best bloggers) use this website to take the pics.

3)Put the article to correct category - I did this and put it to Education category.

The content was authentic and of high quality with some great researched stats. on the topic.

Even providing the clarification thrice I did not get any response from your team.
    Please read this mail and bring back my post thanks.

Expecting a response this time atleast.
    Kinjalk, your content does not match with your title. I think your title is of your article which you have submitted. If yes then post this thread in the request section so that the editor can send it to concern editors. I will suggest you go to your article and edit it. All the thing you have mentioned here should be mentioned there. You will find an option in advance, message to the editor and put all these things there. concern editors will look after that matter.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks Mr. Hakimuddin but my account says that I cannot contact any other member till the account earns some reputation and the only place I can put my concerns is the FORUM. Thats why I wrote here.

If you are writing content for this site, you should not link sources from any site and even your own blog. That means no promoting self business here. And regarding images too you shared from public platform which is not allowed. Others may use those pictures, but we want our own images clicked and submitted. So when you address the above two things, surely your article would be honored and approved without any second thought.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks for the response will remove the pics and the link too but I am not allowed to edit the post anymore.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/PostResource.aspx?ResourceId=173652&grammarchecked=true

Can you please grant me access so that I can atleast address those things.

Thanks in Advance

Do you get edit option in your article? Please send the link of your article so that we can see the status of the article. You will find edit option, click it. You will find advance, in advance option, you will find the message to the editor. These messages were displayed only for the editors and not for other readers. Provide your message there and editors will do needful. If you are using pics from other sites please give a not like (Pics courtesy: www.------- ). Then pics from other free sites are allowed. You can use Wikipedia to attached the pics.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Kinjalk,

I will check it out and get back to you with an update in this thread. Please wait.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

We do not encourage articles written for the purpose of building links to other sites. I have taken this as a one-time exception and approved your article now.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thanks Mr. Tony

Just to highlight I am still unable to edit the resource. I have attached the screenshot please refer it.

Delete Attachment

• Sign In to post your comments