You must Sign In to post a response.
A special reward program for ISCians ~ write admissions' articles & earn double!
  • Category: Reward Programs

Double Reward Program: India and Overseas Admissions 2018-2019/20

The season for admissions is on! Start writing articles related to admissions to schools, colleges & universities. CETs (Common Entrance Tests) for admissions to colleges/universities can also be submitted. You will get paid double for every article submitted from today onward till 20th May 2018 (may be extended by the Webmasters if required.) So, for example, if you get 25 points and 25 cc for an article, you will get an additional 25 points and 25 cc credited to your account after this reward program closes.

Instructions: Post your article in the relevant category of the Education main category. You can even submit articles related to admissions to short-term courses of institutes & reputed training centres. However, do not submit articles related to private tuitions/coaching classes. Admissions to foreign institutes are also welcome.

You can submit as many articles as you want. You must post links to all of your articles in one response only in this thread. Remember: You need to submit links to the articles in order to avail of the extra bonus. However, the article should not be in draft mode when submitting the link to it in this thread.

Important:
    1. Every article must mention in the title the name of the institute/training centre, the course/program and the words 'Admissions 2018-2019/20' as applicable.
    2. Every article must have a few internal links to relevant ISC pages - of the school/college/university/course. You may also give a link to a relevant AE thread or another article or other sections. If you are giving an external link to the institute, only one such link is allowed and it should have the target="_blank" attribute in the HTML tag so that the site opens in a new tab.
    3. Every article must clearly state the closing dates and any other relevant admissions/entrance exam schedule along with the procedure to apply for admission.

Note: You cannot select admission topics in advance. Just post the URL in your response in this thread as soon as you submit it (do not wait for it to be approved) so that other members will know you have written on it. Members are also advised to check 'New Submissions' in the articles section & use the search tool to avoid duplication of the same admissions.
    My articles -
    1. Boeing-Air India AME free Apprenticeship program admissions 2018.
    2. DA-IICT Gandhinagar B.Tech. ICT undergraduate admissions 2018.
    3. DA-IICT Gandhinagar M.Tech. & M.Sc. PG programs admissions 2018-2019.
    4. Maharashtra CET-2018-2019 for LLB 3 year course admissions.
    5. MAH-CET 2018 for B.Ed. Regular and Special Education Degree courses admissions.
    6. IITTM MBA Tourism & Travel Management admissions 2018-20.
    7. P. D. Hinduja Hospital-LIHS Allied Health Sciences certificate courses admissions 2018.
    8. National School of Drama Theatre Appreciation Course admissions 2018.
    9. How to become a Theatre Actor with NSD Bengaluru certificate course admissions 2018.
    10. Maharashtra Chief Minister's Fellowship Program online admissions applications 2018.
    11. University of Mumbai BMS-MBA admissions announcement 2018-2019.
    12. Govt. of India Craft Instructor Training Courses admissions entrance test 2018.
    13. NSD Tripura Centre PG Certificate Course in Theatre in Education admissions 2018.
    14. University of Mumbai Diploma, UG and PG Music Courses admissions 2018.
    15. ITC Hotels Mumbai Hotel Management training UG course admissions 2018.
    16. Applications open for Patrachar Vidyalaya Delhi CBSE admissions 2018-2019.
    17. Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant January 2019 training batch admissions.
    18. Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology UG, PG and Ph.D. programs admissions 2018-2019.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My submission:
    1. University of Hyderabad - Admission 2018-19
    2. Admission Notice of Law Programme at VIT School of Law in Chennai Campus
    3. Admission Notice of Ph.D programme in NIT Warangal
    4. Admission into B.A/B.Sc/B.Com degree courses in Loyola College, Secunderabad.

-----------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Can we put Articles which are written earlier in the 2018 year?
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Ajai B Maliackal,

It is clearly stated that only articles posted from the date of the announcement will be considered for the double reward. So articles dated 19th April onward till the closing date can be submitted for this program.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My articles,

1. 2018 UG and PG admissions at SASTRA University
    2. Ph.D. admissions 2018 at B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology
    3. Admissions at Indian Institute of Packaging for PG Diploma in Packaging (PGDP) Programme 2018-2020
    4. Part-time PGDM admissions 2018-2021 at Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA)
    5. MBA admissions 2018 at St.Joseph's Institute of Management (JIM)
    6. B.P.T and M.P.T admissions 2018 at Saveetha College of Physiotherapy
    7. Mindscreen Film Institute certificate course in acting admissions 2018
    8. CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI) M.Sc. Food Technology admissions 2018

My articles:
    1. School & Higher Education admission notification 2018 in Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan
    2. Admission 2018 to Bachelor, Master & PG Diploma in Mass Communication Courses in IIMM, New Delhi

Regards,
    Chaitali
    Editor, ISC

"Respect should be earned instead of demanding."

I have written my first Admission article
    PhD Admissions 2018-19 to the Institute of Physics IOP Bhubaneswar

--

With Warm Regards
    Inspired Honesty

Here are my articles.
    1. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test-MBA/MCA Admissions 2018.

"Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

I have submitted an article for which the link is given below,
    Admission to Osmania University OUCET 2018

drrao
    always confident

I am submitting the following article for double reward Program:-
    1. Six Year Integrated B.Tech Program-2018 in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
    2. Integrated M.Sc. programmes for the session 2018-19 in Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra

My articles:-

(a) Know the details of B.Tech admission in Lovely Professional University in 2018 through LPUNEST
    (b) Admission in various programmes in Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad for the year 2018-19
    (c) Admission in M.Com. courses offered by St. Xaviers' College, Kolkata, in 2018
    (d) Know about Galgotias University B.Tech Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE), 2018
    (e) Post-Graduate Admission 2018-19 in Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University Delhi
    (f) Admission in Under Graduate courses offered by St. Xavier's College, Kolkata in 2018-19
    (g) Admission in Post Graduate courses in 2018 offered by Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata
    (h) Admission 2018-19 in various Post-Graduate courses offered by Chaudhari Charan Singh University

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My article
    Pondicherry University MBA twinning programme

Live life Kingsize!

Loyola academy,Secunderabad,UG entrance test 2018

Short term courses in Arena Animations 2018-19.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.